Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

SSNeoman posted:

It got off better than the Xbone, which didn't even get a version due to the clusterfuck which is the system's hardware. Goons got a good laugh about that in the Xbone Sharktank.

EDIT: hahaaha this wordfilter :allears:

EDIT 2: they called the third xbox the xbox one
I think you're getting your Spider-Man games mixed up there, Spider-Man 3 is a last-gen game that came out almost a decade ago and I think even the xbone could handle that kind of thing. Now the Xbone version of The Amazing Spider-Man 2 did have some issues and the physical release was delayed, but the game did actually come out. Not that it's apparently any good on any system.

As for Spider-Man 3, I have this game for the PSP. It was bundled with the red and black PSP-2000, along with the Spider-Man 3 film on UMD. Not exactly the greatest bundle in the world, but I just wanted an affordable PSP for Persona 3 Portable so whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

Oh, okay. I get it now. I think. Xbox One related humor is very sophisticated.

• Locked thread