Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Takoluka posted:

Nah, I'm pretty sure child murder and the dialogue that comes with it are the culprit. CFW Trick is gross, but the game never really goes that far.

They don't mention the former in their summary

http://www.esrb.org/ratings/Synopsis.aspx?Certificate=31902&Title=Hyperdimension+Neptunia+mk2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Takoluka posted:

Oddly enough, there are some scenes in Blanc v Zombies that are left undubbed for some reason, making me wonder what production and localization were like.

Is any Neptunia game fully dubbed? Granted (I presume) the action games have less talking in them to start with.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

HGH posted:

Ironically, RB2's English dub is on par with the Japanese track. The full story is voiced in both, but optional events are also silent in both. Same with Noire I think?
V and RB3 are probably the least dubbed in English, especially the latter.

Since this thread reminded me I was halfway through the game I had a quick play - a few of the optional events in Re;Birth 2 are voiced in Japanese (only), though yeah, they're overwhelmingly not, which stranger than if they just weren't at all.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Sometimes I felt bad that I was easily crushing all the bosses in Re;Birth2 without putting in any effort because I'd been using the Super EXP Up plan as soon as it was available, but mostly I thought at least I didn't have to deal with that kind of thing.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

No, they're just helping their English fans, the Japanese ones are presumed to get it.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

It's Ile Heart, as in Compile Heart, though after rendering 'compile' into Japanese and back again most romanisation systems will give you Iru Heart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Stelas posted:

It's an alarm clock.

I'm pretty sure you still can't make full alarm clock apps on iOS ever since they disallowed background processing so it's not even that unless you deliberately leave the app open draining your battery all the time.