Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prurient Squid
Jul 21, 2008

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Sisters vs Sisters so far seems like a love letter to mk2 and that's my favourite one. So I'm treating this as a reliving of 2015 which is when I bought mk2 on PS3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prurient Squid
Jul 21, 2008

This was like a warm comfort blanket but I'm kind of dissapointed by the lack of transformation sequences. Also I'm a little bit skeptical about the transition to action RPG which they've done before in cyberdimension and other games. It seems a little janky. At first when three characters were in a dungeon and they started walking off I thought it was going to be like halflife.

So I'm conflicted.

e:

It kind of looks good actually. I liked the part where rom and ram both brought biscuits.

Prurient Squid fucked around with this message at 17:58 on Jan 29, 2023

Prurient Squid
Jul 21, 2008

HGH posted:

Also I have no clue why they limited Shanghai Alice and Higurashi to NG+ only with no explanation at all.

One time I bought a DLC Nisa for Disgaea 4 and then found you can only use her after the first playthrough. I never finished Disgaea 4 so I've simply never used that DLC character.

Prurient Squid
Jul 21, 2008

Woah, I just got the line about penniless refugees without anything but the shirt on their back and how we have to help them.

That's a very topical point to make in a Nep game. But then again Victory 1 has lines about suicide in Chinese factories.