Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Buy some freaking medicine.
an important note about these wonderful trash garbage games is that they have some insanely ftw dubbing if only because voice talent like melissa fahn seem to embrace the Full Retard nature of this series present in the localization, which is very good and should be praised. happy nepping, everyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

the pc ports tend to run pretty well compared to the console releases, some of the ps3 rebirth titles choke hard at some of the most basic looking poo poo but it only adds to the lovely charm.

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

blanc looks cute + cool in the beret, praise be to zombie game redesigns

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

my dude, you have done something wonderful

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Takoluka posted:

Our world has no place for Nep-shaming. Share your love. Unless it's for Noire. Do not wear the Lastation shirt.

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

So, what should I know before starting V-II?

to check every town for events and watch them all on the reg. also, the dub is extremely powerful and good

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Ryoga posted:

Thank you, I read this all in her voice while imagining she was making the eye roll face.

melissa fahn is basically a treasure and nep is pure and perfect

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Takoluka posted:

On a separate note, I cannot get over Ultradimension Vert being the same color as Mountain Dew Baja Blast.

i think that dress is far superior to the normal one, but all Verts are very good and cool

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

snoop ftw.

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

melissa fahn's nep is the entire reason i stuck with one of these games for more than 10 minutes so really it's all her fault

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Stelas posted:

I dunno, in V2 the self-satisfied gurgly 'hur-hurhur-hur' laugh absolutely owned.

there's no way i sat there unequipping and requipping items for 10 minutes just to hear this, no way at all

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

cheetah7071 posted:

There's a certain threshold for how japanese something can be before using english voices feels wrong and neptunia is far far far over that line

actually,

it's good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

This game looks like total poo poo in every stream I've seen. I, for one, will buy and play it at release.