Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poil
Mar 17, 2007

The main characters are so wonderful. The dorky nerd, the laid back roady and of course Laverne. I hope you'll show off what she says when you try and use the object in her starting inventory, that she always carries with her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Hoagie, master flag designer. :patriot:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I wonder if Bernard and Hoagie have an understanding to make sure Laverne never forgets to take her meds.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

paradoxGentleman posted:

Who's your favorite? Mine is Laverne. You can tell that she loves what she does.
She sure does. :magical:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

fractalairduct posted:

So if you don't pick up the crank as Bernie, does it rust or something by Laverne's time period?
It's just not there.

Which is strange considering someone is hoisting that flag everyday. But maybe they have some regulations that require the flag person to always carry the crank with them so no terrorists can access and taint the flag or whatever.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

So that's why Laverne is in med school, she loves cutting people. And she's been in jail for it at least once already.

I wonder how many puzzles she could solve a lot easier if she didn't have that agreement. Just saying. :ese:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Chewing gum fresh from cheap motel floors. :gonk: :barf:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

How does Laverne know that a microwave can "really pop a hamster good"? :stare:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Ah, that explains it. I haven't actually played that but a friend of mine has. Draining the pool was fun though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Thank you for saving the world from being overrun by tentacles. :)

• Locked thread