Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«110 »
Ineptitude
Mar 2, 2010

Heed my words and become a master of the Heart (of Thorns).

chiefnewo posted:

Are Antimatter Galaxies something I should be getting right away in Antimatter Dimensions, or should I just keep dimension shifting until I break infinity?

You need 1e308 antimatter to break infinity. and you likely need 2 galaxies to get to infinity the first time. Buying a galaxy should be #1 priority when it is available, as it resets everything but gives you a tickspeed bonus.
The game slows down for a long while after you get your first galaxy, due to the tick speed increase not being all that big (from 11% to 12%) however on your second galaxy it goes from 12% to 14% which is very noticeable.

The game gets quite fun after you break infinity, even more so when you break infinity-infinity (and later on when you break infinity-infinity-infinity)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrossMurpel
Apr 8, 2011

Ineptitude posted:

You need 1e308 antimatter to break infinity. and you likely need 2 galaxies to get to infinity the first time. Buying a galaxy should be #1 priority when it is available, as it resets everything but gives you a tickspeed bonus.
The game slows down for a long while after you get your first galaxy, due to the tick speed increase not being all that big (from 11% to 12%) however on your second galaxy it goes from 12% to 14% which is very noticeable.

The game gets quite fun after you break infinity, even more so when you break infinity-infinity (and later on when you break infinity-infinity-infinity)

It also has to be said that the "you passed the big wall" or whatver achievement is aptly named, since the first galaxy takes longer than anything afterwards except maybe challenges.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

devil on your shoulder

Clever Betty

RG: new builds are up on g00fball..they're good

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs

Ant idle is fun! Like a mix of shark game and swarm sim. Managing your production loops is interesting and there's a lot of stuff to spend your upgrade points on. The UI can be a hassle tho.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

I'm up to the point where I'm doing lineage challenges in Realm Grinder, and I have two questions:

Is there a trick to the demon challenge, or do I just need to grind out 10 days of Hellfire Blast? I'm leveling up a few more spells at the same time, so it's not a total waste, but still.

How in the gently caress am I supposed to do the Elf challenge?

Sage Grimm
Feb 18, 2013

Elf is easy, just take the build that got you to Lineage 20 and let it run until auto-clicks hit the magic number. And there appears to be no trick to Demon Lineage, you just have to leave it for the 10 days. You may as well do the Drow Lineage (30 days offline time) at the same time but that one has the Drow Challenge..4 which builds up offline time based on spells cast.

Ghost of Starman
Mar 9, 2008

Playing Swarm Simulator on Kongregate: has anybody encountered problems with same (or similar)? Symptoms seem like possibly a memory leak, lots of freezing and locking up in-tab (but everything in the background keeps running fine). Tips/troubleshooting?

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Ghost of Starman posted:

Playing Swarm Simulator on Kongregate: has anybody encountered problems with same (or similar)? Symptoms seem like possibly a memory leak, lots of freezing and locking up in-tab (but everything in the background keeps running fine). Tips/troubleshooting?

That's a general symptom of playing on Kongregate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chiefnewo
May 21, 2007
the chief of newo

junan_paalla posted:

Ant idle is fun! Like a mix of shark game and swarm sim. Managing your production loops is interesting and there's a lot of stuff to spend your upgrade points on. The UI can be a hassle tho.

I hate production loops in idle games because it requires more thinking than I'm prepared to put in. I can see why you'd do it as it adds a layer of gameplay but I hate having to micromanage stuff that much.

«110 »