Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Yep, that's the one I've been using.

Thanks anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vil
Sep 10, 2011

peepsalot posted:

For unlocking Tiered Autocasting do I need to make all the mana in one abdication, or in one reincarnation, or just total overall?

Same as the earlier autocasting ones waaaaaay back when. It's in one reincarnation. Pick your favorite research build that shits out mana regeneration and go nuts.

The same is true when it comes to racking up activity time on individual spells so you unlock higher tiers with them. Abdicating is fine, reincarnating resets your progress. (Any tiers you've unlocked stay unlocked of course, but you're starting from zero again when it comes to unlocking higher tiers.)

NB that you do not need to able to afford the tier upgrade for the unlock to stick. You just need to get the upgrade to show up. However, it takes less time to unlock a given tier at higher Rs, so general advice is to get by on tier 2 (about a day when tiered autocasting first unlocks) or tier 3 (about 3 days), and then string yourself out as many Rs as you can on that.

If I had to do it over, I would:

- Take Titan spells to tier 2-3 for the gem grind to unlock dragons
- See how far I could sail with just those, coasting on dragon research (NB that even when you switch to faceless/dragon, you'll still have tiered CtA, GG, and SS)
- When I eventually hit a wall and needed to stop and unlock tiers (... not to mention dragon challenge 3 that have time played requirements, and I guess E1425 as well), take a break for however long is needed to get to tier 6 on Faceless/Dragon, about 1.5-2 weeks
- Plow my way through with that until merc research, plow my way through with that until my Rs started slowing down, then sit down and unlock any other tiers I needed (since by the mid-R80s you're looking at only about a week for tier 6), taking advantage of merc's ability to tier three faction spells and an alignment spell all at the same time

Vil fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Jul 17, 2017

Ineptitude
Mar 2, 2010

Heed my words and become a master of the Heart (of Thorns).

GrossMurpel posted:

I'm playing Idle Wizard right now, and it's so hard to figure out which class is the best. The wiki says Demonologist is good for early runs and that apprentice + golem is apparently a good combination at some point. But I have no clue how to figure out when I should switch away from demonologist. Also, druid seems complete poo poo with the shard income you get from upgrades which is just barely enough to trigger an autoclick spell maybe once every 10 minutes.

Demonologist blows, stick with druid

The general rhythm of the game is basically: Charge all your spells, wait for a void entity to appear in a void trap (void entities are the big glowing balls appearing in the background, void traps are those 4 pillars where void entities can appear. Click the void entity which grants you a ton of void mana (which increases income) then use your spells, starting with the multiplier spells such as Ritual of Power, then using your elementals to autoclick with the huge multiplier you have to your income from the void mana and the multiplier spell. Keep repeating this and you should be able to get from 100 to 1000 times more mysteries per run (depending on how long you want to play each exile)

After you have acrued a certain amount of mysteries it is time to look into changing your class for your next exile.

The game is largely "charge spells, then combo" for all classes, the trick is finding out which spells (and pets) provide the biggest numbers. The combos do get more complex later on.

I am using a voidmancer now at e48 mysteries and my combo has 11 spells in it (6 on the spell slots then swapping 5 spells out during the combo) as well as swapping pets before the combo.

The game should be called Incremental Wizard, not Idle Wizard, because it is not really an idle game, at least not compared to RG where you can idle for a day and actually gain a ton of progress.

pelao
Apr 21, 2010
A really good idle late-game build is voidmancer with Interrogator pet, spells all on auto: void prison, void syphon, ritual of power, ebon truncheon, mana beast, magic missile.
This exile I've gone from e64 to e67 with barely any interaction. It has been running by itself for almost 3 days.

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

I'M QUESTIONING MY EXISTENCE AND THIS IDIOT JUST WANTS TO PEE OFF A WALL

Sharing this clicker AutoHotKey script I've had for a very long time, it runs in the background and is super reliable

quote:

;Non-Intrusive Autoclicker, by Shadowspaz
;v2.1.1

#InstallKeybdHook
#SingleInstance, Force
DetectHiddenWindows, on
SetControlDelay -1
SetBatchLines -1
Thread, Interrupt, 0
SetFormat, float, 0.0

toggle := false
inputPresent := false
mouseMoved := false
settingPoints := false

clickRate := 20
Mode := 0
pmx := 0
pmy := 0

totalClicks := 1
currentClick := 1

TempRateCPS := 50
TempRateSPC := 1

setTimer, checkMouseMovement, 10

setTimer, setTip, 5
TTStart = %A_TickCount%
while (A_TickCount - TTStart < 5000 && !toggle)
{
TooltipMsg = Press (Alt + Backspace) to toggle autoclicker `n Press (Alt + Dash(-)) for options
}
TooltipMsg =

!-::
IfWinNotExist, NIAC Settings
{
if settingPoints
{
actWin :=
TooltipMsg =
}

prevTC := totalClicks

Gui, Show, w210 h160, NIAC Settings
Gui, Add, Radio, x25 y10 gActEdit1 vmode, Clicks per second:
Gui, Add, Radio, x25 y35 gActEdit2, Seconds per click:
Gui, Add, Edit, x135 y8 w50 Number Left vtempRateCPS, % tempRateCPS
Gui, Add, Edit, x135 y33 w50 Number Left vtempRateSPC, % tempRateSPC
Gui, Add, Text, x30 y65, Total click locations:
Gui, Add, Edit, x133 y63 w50 Number Left vtotalClicks, % totalClicks
Gui, Add, Text, x0 w210 0x10
Gui, Add, Text, x27 y100, (Default is 50 clicks per second)
Gui, Add, Button, x60 y117 gReset, Reset
Gui, Add, Button, x112 y117 Default gSetVal, Set
Gui, Font, s6
Gui, Add, Text, x188 y151, v2.1.1
if mode < 2
{
GuiControl,, Mode, 1
GoSub, ActEdit1
}
else
{
GuiControl,, Seconds per click:, 1
GoSub, ActEdit2
}
}
else
WinActivate, NIAC Settings
return

ActEdit1:
GuiControl, Enable, tempRateCPS
GuiControl, Disable, tempRateSPC
GuiControl, Focus, tempRateCPS
Send +{End}
return

ActEdit2:
GuiControl, Enable, tempRateSPC
GuiControl, Disable, tempRateCPS
GuiControl, Focus, tempRateSPC
Send +{End}
return

Reset:
setTimer, autoClick, off
currentClick := 1
GuiControl, Disable, Reset
Gui, Font, s8
Gui, Add, Text, x54 y145, Click locations reset.
return

SetVal:
Gui, Submit
if mode < 2
clickRate := tempRateCPS > 0 ? 1000 / tempRateCPS : 1000
else
clickRate := tempRateSPC > 0 ? 1000 * tempRateSPC : 1000
if totalClicks != %prevTC%
{
setTimer, autoClick, off
}
GuiClose:
if toggle
{
EmptyMem()
setTimer, autoclick, %clickRate%
}
Gui, Destroy
return

!Backspace::

IfWinNotExist, NIAC Settings ; Only functional if options window is not open
{
toggle := !toggle
if toggle
{
setTimer, setTip, 5
if (!actWin) ; actWin value is also used to determine if checks are set. If they aren't:
{
settingPoints := true ; Used to allow break if options are opened
Loop, %totalClicks%
{
if totalClicks < 2
TooltipMsg = Click the desired autoclick location.
else
TooltipMsg = Click the location for point %A_Index%.
Keywait, LButton, D
Keywait, LButton
if !settingPoints ; Opening options sets this to false, breaking the loop
return
TooltipMsg =
newIndex := A_Index - 1
MouseGetPos, xp%newIndex%, yp%newIndex%
WinGet, actWin, ID, A
}
}
else ; If values ARE set (actWin contains data):
{
setTimer, setTip, 5
TTStart = %A_TickCount%
TooltipMsg = ##Autoclick enabled.
}
toggle := true
EmptyMem()
}
else
{
setTimer, setTip, 5
TTStart = %A_TickCount%
TooltipMsg = ##Autoclick disabled.
setTimer, autoclick, off
}
}
return

setTip:
StringReplace, cleanTTM, TooltipMsg, ##
Tooltip, % cleanTTM
if (InStr(TooltipMsg, "##") && A_TickCount - TTStart > 1000)
TooltipMsg =
if TooltipMsg =
{
Tooltip
setTimer, setTip, off
}
return

checkMouseMovement:
if (WinExist("ahk_id" . actWin) || !actWin) ; If NIAC is clicking in a window, or the window isn't set, it's all good.
{
MouseGetPos, tx, ty
if (tx == pmx && ty == pmy)
mouseMoved := false
else
mouseMoved := true
pmx := tx
pmy := ty
}
else ; Otherwise, the target window has been closed.
{
Msgbox, 4, NIAC, Target window has been closed, `n Do you want to close NIAutoclicker as well?
IfMsgBox Yes
ExitApp
else
{
}
}
return

autoclick:
if !(WinActive("ahk_id" . actWin) && (A_TimeIdlePhysical < 50 && !mouseMoved))
{
cx := xp%currentClick%
cy := yp%currentClick%
ControlClick, x%cx% y%cy%, ahk_id %actWin%,,,, NA
currentClick := % Mod(currentClick + 1, totalClicks)
}
return

~*LButton up::
return

#If WinActive("ahk_id" . actWin) && toggle
$~*LButton::
MouseGetPos,,, winClick
if winClick = %actWin%
setTimer, autoclick, off
Send {Blind}{LButton Down}
return

$~*LButton up::
IfWinNotExist, NIAC Settings
Send {Blind}{LButton Up}
return

EmptyMem()
{
pid:= DllCall("GetCurrentProcessId")
h:=DllCall("OpenProcess", "UInt", 0x001F0FFF, "Int", 0, "Int", pid)
DllCall("SetProcessWorkingSetSize", "UInt", h, "Int", -1, "Int", -1)
DllCall("CloseHandle", "Int", h)
}

Ineptitude
Mar 2, 2010

For uh...what game?

pelao posted:

A really good idle late-game build is voidmancer with Interrogator pet, spells all on auto: void prison, void syphon, ritual of power, ebon truncheon, mana beast, magic missile.
This exile I've gone from e64 to e67 with barely any interaction. It has been running by itself for almost 3 days.

Think ill try that. At what mystery does it work? Im at e49 now. Bit tired of the waiting for shards and combo, rince and repeat gameplay

GrossMurpel
Apr 8, 2011

Ineptitude posted:

Demonologist blows, stick with druid

The general rhythm of the game is basically: Charge all your spells, wait for a void entity to appear in a void trap (void entities are the big glowing balls appearing in the background, void traps are those 4 pillars where void entities can appear. Click the void entity which grants you a ton of void mana (which increases income) then use your spells, starting with the multiplier spells such as Ritual of Power, then using your elementals to autoclick with the huge multiplier you have to your income from the void mana and the multiplier spell. Keep repeating this and you should be able to get from 100 to 1000 times more mysteries per run (depending on how long you want to play each exile)

After you have acrued a certain amount of mysteries it is time to look into changing your class for your next exile.

The game is largely "charge spells, then combo" for all classes, the trick is finding out which spells (and pets) provide the biggest numbers. The combos do get more complex later on.

I am using a voidmancer now at e48 mysteries and my combo has 11 spells in it (6 on the spell slots then swapping 5 spells out during the combo) as well as swapping pets before the combo.

The game should be called Incremental Wizard, not Idle Wizard, because it is not really an idle game, at least not compared to RG where you can idle for a day and actually gain a ton of progress.

Thanks for the advice, but I stopped playing now because it kept leaking memory and crashing my browser.
Also, even with charging up my spells, it took me like 2 hours just to match my old gold gain on druid while I already had x2 mysteries after 1.25 hours of demonologist :shrug:

Geocities Homepage King
Nov 26, 2007

I have good news, and I have bad news.
Which do you want to hear first...?
Looks like the next event will be happening in Realm Grinder this week:

quote:

Update on the development process:

The Goblin Army is invading the Realms! Event preparation are over and we released v2.7.3.0, including Event content and a minor balance tweak. Make sure you keep the game up to date in order to participate in the Goblin Invasion event! Meanwhile, we're going on with the works on Ascension 2.

The Goblin Invasion Event will be starting on July 21st 2017, 12.01 PM UTC and will end on July 25th 2017, 6.59 PM UTC.

Kinda strange they went with a goblin invasion when you can play as goblins...

Ineptitude
Mar 2, 2010

GrossMurpel posted:

Thanks for the advice, but I stopped playing now because it kept leaking memory and crashing my browser.
Also, even with charging up my spells, it took me like 2 hours just to match my old gold gain on druid while I already had x2 mysteries after 1.25 hours of demonologist :shrug:

Do you have adblock on to stop all those Kongregate adds sucking the life out of your browser?

Demonologist might be faster at getting 2x mysteries but in this game you want 100x or even 1000x prestige currency every run. Thats what druid does from about 1000 mysteries and until e12 mysteries.

Sage Grimm
Feb 18, 2013

Let's go explorin' little dude!
And then Necromancer/Zombie picks up the slack for your initial 25 attribute point gain (synergizes well with Patience). Then you pivot that into I think Spellpower or whatever gives you the additive 12% void mana power which gives you enough leeway to dick around for challenges, unlocks and more attributes.

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

Ineptitude posted:

For uh...what game?

Any! It works when the idler/clicker window is minimized as well

GrossMurpel
Apr 8, 2011

Ineptitude posted:

Do you have adblock on to stop all those Kongregate adds sucking the life out of your browser?

Demonologist might be faster at getting 2x mysteries but in this game you want 100x or even 1000x prestige currency every run. Thats what druid does from about 1000 mysteries and until e12 mysteries.

So just out of scientific curiosity, how long do these 100x or 1000x runs take you? Or rather, how long did it take you to go from, say, 1000 to 1 million mysteries as druid?

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

I just got to R31 and managed to unlock prestige research and uuuh :stare:

Looks like I'll be at ascension gems tomorrow

pelao
Apr 21, 2010

Ineptitude posted:

For uh...what game?

Think ill try that. At what mystery does it work? Im at e49 now. Bit tired of the waiting for shards and combo, rince and repeat gameplay

Probably around where you are now. You might need to build up autoclicks and void entities collected for a few hours by swapping ET out for another elemental, and not putting MM on autocast.

Vil
Sep 10, 2011

Beasteh posted:

I just got to R31 and managed to unlock prestige research and uuuh :stare:

Looks like I'll be at ascension gems tomorrow

Be sure to knock out No Recruiting (never join mercs in an R, at least not until you hit e90 gems) and Stoic Resistance (get to e27 gems at the start of an R without ever abdicating) before you ascend. No Recruiting you'll probably do pretty automatically, but you'll want to earmark an R in the late R30s for going for Stoic Resistance. (Do an export before you reincarnate to that R, so you can re-import and try again if you screw it up.)

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

Ascension makes everything feel so slow

I'm stuck at a wall around R43, I read about unlocking spell tiers.. how long does that take?

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Beasteh posted:

Ascension makes everything feel so slow

I'm stuck at a wall around R43, I read about unlocking spell tiers.. how long does that take?

Tier 2 unlocks at 25 hours at R42 and speeds up from there...
http://musicfamily.org/realm/Spells/

New Yorp New Yorp
Jul 18, 2003

Only in Kenya.
Pillbug
Speaking of spell tiers, I hit a wall at R90 a week or so ago so I decided to unlock up to T6 on all spells as a lark. I just started the last 3, only 6 days to go!

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Post it again when it's out of beta.

(last one took literally a year to make it out of beta, right, I'm not just skeptical for no reason?)
Hey, past self. Quoting this to eat my words. 2.002 went out of beta six days later and it's actually synced up between beta and live now!

In other words, :siren: Cookie Clicker Update, this is not a drill :siren:

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

What's the go to Android clickers that aren't realm grinder(boooring) or clicker heroes clone #44665345? Nor adventure capitalist or oil tycoon.

No overly convoluted materials crafting systems either please.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I liked Idle Mage Attack a lot, it's a fairly slow idler but the execution makes it interesting to watch and play out.

Mayor McCheese
Sep 20, 2004

Everyone is a mayor... Someday..
Lipstick Apathy

Deakul posted:

What's the go to Android clickers that aren't realm grinder(boooring) or clicker heroes clone #44665345? Nor adventure capitalist or oil tycoon.

The last one I enjoyed was Crazy Taxi. Haven't been too impressed with anything after it, though.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

The Ninth Layer posted:

I liked Idle Mage Attack a lot, it's a fairly slow idler but the execution makes it interesting to watch and play out.

i like it more for my phone than realm grinder, which has to be left on for days on end to make good use of autocasting

i also genuinely appreciate that there's a ton of spells most of which are silly and essentially useless, because sometimes it's fun to have a bunch of stuff to choose from and play around with, even if they dont contribute to an optimal strategy

Ineptitude
Mar 2, 2010

GrossMurpel posted:

So just out of scientific curiosity, how long do these 100x or 1000x runs take you? Or rather, how long did it take you to go from, say, 1000 to 1 million mysteries as druid?

A couple of hours for the initial setup period with having elementals on auto-use so you gain character levels and get some upgrades to your shard income, then save up for a combo. Each combo will give a huge leap in mysteries and also unlock more upgrades for e.g. 100% production bonus and such, making each combo more and more powerful. I don't remember exactly how long this took but i do remember being surprised how fast the game started progressing once i got into this rhythm. The first 2 runs (getting to 300ish mysteries then to 1000ish mysteries) took forever in comparison.

There is a new player guide on the Kongregate forums which explains most of the builds up to around e50 mysteries. It is written quite erratically but it gets the job done.

GrossMurpel
Apr 8, 2011

Ineptitude posted:

A couple of hours for the initial setup period with having elementals on auto-use so you gain character levels and get some upgrades to your shard income, then save up for a combo. Each combo will give a huge leap in mysteries and also unlock more upgrades for e.g. 100% production bonus and such, making each combo more and more powerful. I don't remember exactly how long this took but i do remember being surprised how fast the game started progressing once i got into this rhythm. The first 2 runs (getting to 300ish mysteries then to 1000ish mysteries) took forever in comparison.

There is a new player guide on the Kongregate forums which explains most of the builds up to around e50 mysteries. It is written quite erratically but it gets the job done.

Except that didn't work because I was at the end of the setup phase and things were slowing down all the time. A x2 production bonus doesn't help you if the next mana source goal or upgrade is 50 times as costly.
Like I said though, that was just idle (heh) curiosity, I simply cannot play the game if it memory leaks and crashes my browsers 3 hours in every time.

Gilg
Oct 10, 2002

Deakul posted:

Egg Inc?

GrossMurpel
Apr 8, 2011

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Hey, past self. Quoting this to eat my words. 2.002 went out of beta six days later and it's actually synced up between beta and live now!

In other words, :siren: Cookie Clicker Update, this is not a drill :siren:

Still no goddamn buy max button though? Guess that addon/browser script is still required.

Sage Grimm
Feb 18, 2013

Let's go explorin' little dude!

GrossMurpel posted:

Except that didn't work because I was at the end of the setup phase and things were slowing down all the time. A x2 production bonus doesn't help you if the next mana source goal or upgrade is 50 times as costly.
Like I said though, that was just idle (heh) curiosity, I simply cannot play the game if it memory leaks and crashes my browsers 3 hours in every time.

Not to mention the guide was written in the past and various patches have made some of its advice suspect (Demonologist in main progression? Prodigy w/ Golem instead of Interrogator?). To be honest though, some of its progression relies on achievement breakpoints to unlock upgrades; shards gained will give you more upgrades for more passive/click shards and so on. Rushing through on mysteries instead of pushing on your other numbers at the same time will lead to slowdown further down the line until they are caught up. This is sort of why Prodigy takes over in the giant gap to the Voidmancer unlock.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

GrossMurpel posted:

Still no goddamn buy max button though? Guess that addon/browser script is still required.

It's funny how many simple QOL features are just missing.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

GrossMurpel posted:

You can do x100 and even if it's greyed out clicking a building will buy as many of it as you can afford.

I mean, there's still no "buy all upgrades" button at minimum. And Golden Cookies are awful (and the Golden Switch doesn't solve the problem) in that they're basically mandatory to make reasonable HC progress which mandates a script... but eh, that's orteil.

Ultima66
Sep 2, 2008

The Ninth Layer posted:

Be aware slow means REALLY slow.

It's the only Idle game I've really played in 7 months, and the progression curve looks like this: there's a new minor mechanic after your first meditation (when you "beat" a single loop of the game), a new game + mode after every 4 meditations, and a supposedly major new mechanic after 4 new game +es. I still have not done 4 new game +es. Essentially every single meditation takes about the same amount of time, because each time you meditate before a new game + you have to get proportionally much farther into the game so it takes longer than the previous meditation instead of going faster like every other idle game, and then when you new game + instead of everything getting faster everything gets even harder and slower to make up for your character being stronger.

GrossMurpel
Apr 8, 2011
Are there any other idle games with a progression like Derivative Clicker? Meaning, at first it takes you about a full 24 hours or something to reset but it gradually gets faster and faster until you can reset every 20 minutes if you want? It might not last as long as Realm Grinder but I loved that.
I think AdCap was also like that on Earth up to the point I played.

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

GrossMurpel posted:

Are there any other idle games with a progression like Derivative Clicker? Meaning, at first it takes you about a full 24 hours or something to reset but it gradually gets faster and faster until you can reset every 20 minutes if you want? It might not last as long as Realm Grinder but I loved that.
I think AdCap was also like that on Earth up to the point I played.

Infiroad was like that. It doesn't last super long, but it has a good escalation to it. You definitely need to download the desktop version, though, instead of trying to play it in browser.

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

The pirate code is really more of a guideline, than actual rules.

Infiroad was great for that 'oh poo poo I'm going so fast I'm breaking poo poo' feeling. Less so for any satisfaction for finishing it.

Buzkashi
Feb 4, 2003
College Slice
RG Goblin Invasion event seems pretty straightforward and thus far inelegant. Supporting the army gives you +% assistants, fighting gives you +% mana regen/max mana. Your standard "collect doober that pools per minute up to 480, spend doobers on limited-time upgrade" thing.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Merijn posted:

Infiroad was great for that 'oh poo poo I'm going so fast I'm breaking poo poo' feeling. Less so for any satisfaction for finishing it.
Really hoping that dev becomes alive again to do the stuff he teased at with the final treasure - whatever the hell Challenge Mode is, I'd like more of that game.

Malmesbury Monster
Nov 5, 2011

Has anyone gotten the "Goblins Everywhere" feat from the RG event yet? I thought I met the requirements (Collect at least 10 Goblin Crowns in a single click while affiliated with any 6 different factions) by going Fairy-Elf-Angel-Goblin-Undead-Titan, but apparently not. I'm wondering if you don't have to wait for 10 coins to accrue before clicking at all.

Buzkashi
Feb 4, 2003
College Slice

Malmesbury Monster posted:

Has anyone gotten the "Goblins Everywhere" feat from the RG event yet? I thought I met the requirements (Collect at least 10 Goblin Crowns in a single click while affiliated with any 6 different factions) by going Fairy-Elf-Angel-Goblin-Undead-Titan, but apparently not. I'm wondering if you don't have to wait for 10 coins to accrue before clicking at all.

Were you prestiged on any of them? If you'd gone Dwarf/Drow/Dragon for those it would count as three factions. I just did the baseline Vanilla ones without prestiging and got the feat already.

Malmesbury Monster
Nov 5, 2011

Buzkashi posted:

Were you prestiged on any of them? If you'd gone Dwarf/Drow/Dragon for those it would count as three factions. I just did the baseline Vanilla ones without prestiging and got the feat already.

Aww poo poo. I prestiged on all of them. Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikusR
Jan 5, 2008

Deakul posted:

Zombidle. Idling to rule the gods.