Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carados
Jan 28, 2009

We're a couple, when our bodies double.

pixaal posted:

Carpentry which gives you more Trimps per building is awesome when you unlock it. Looting gives more helium in addition, making it a nice dump Toughness and power really really help. Without perks getting to even zone 20 takes forever. I'm at 4.3e6 total helium (progressive zones give exponentially more helium) and it takes me around 6 hours to get to zone 80. Not sure how useful this will be since you wont have even half of the stuff unlocked but I'm currently running this

Does meditation do anything? Seems dead to me most of the time. I reset before it adds a significantly amount.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carados
Jan 28, 2009

Eldercain posted:

So I'm slowly progressing through trimps (zone 45ish is where I slow down now) and was just checking in to make sure I'm not a complete idiot. I assume spend bones on imps first? The world ones seem better than the map ones to me. I know I'm prestiging suboptimally since I could easily get better helium returns doing it earlier, but I'm addicted to challenges. I'm about to hit up scientist 2, and guess I'm just wondering if there's anything I should be shooting for other than slowly prestiging into power to get to 60 eventually.
I think the optimal is only, in order, production, population, breed speed, then spend the rest on duplicating good helium runs.

Instead I am buying them all because it's there and any map imp is better than a voidsnimp.

Carados
Jan 28, 2009

GrossMurpel posted:

Is it ever gonna get a release though?

If you haven't tried modded minecraft, it was a huge inspiration for Factorio and reactor/factory idle. And it's freeish.

Carados
Jan 28, 2009

Falcon2001 posted:

Minecraft isn't free? I mean the mods are but Minecraft itself is as much as Factorio.

Sorry, I meant that it's pretty common for someone to already own minecraft. Bad wording!

Carados
Jan 28, 2009

New realm grinder preview - stacking spells and leveling buildings.

Carados
Jan 28, 2009

Drow/Dwarves challenges 2 -4 also require a specific combination of race per challenge so make sure you're using the right one.

Carados
Jan 28, 2009

Kittens Game also recently just gave everyone 20% extra storage so that makes it less tedious.

Donation counter that affects everyone. Unless you turn it off.

Carados
Jan 28, 2009

You need to reincarnate three times for mechanics to appear. As is, the only building that does something is like the last one, which gives you more income per achievement.

Carados
Jan 28, 2009

Holyshoot posted:

How deep is this shark game get? also is clicker heroes still the hotness or is there something similar?

Shark game goes until the only thing impacting the length of runs is your physical ability to click and remember the pattern for that world type.

Carados
Jan 28, 2009

Why do android games need to call home on opening? I'm not paying data for that poo poo.

Carados
Jan 28, 2009

I want to remind you all Coin Collector exists.

Carados
Jan 28, 2009

Does anyone have the Mine Defense guide laying around? Google isn't pulling it up, just got to Alchemy and I remember there being something better to alchemize rather than instantly Sandshrews ---> Queens.

Carados
Jan 28, 2009

I must've missed the link for ngu and this discussion has been going on for over ten pages, what/where is it?

Carados
Jan 28, 2009

In NGU, I just did the 3 resets under 30 hitting boss #47(+) each time, and didn't get anything. Am I doing something wrong?

Carados
Jan 28, 2009

pixaal posted:

it's 2 perk points

I'm guessing I don't have perks unlocked then. Cool! Thanks.

Carados
Jan 28, 2009

baram. posted:

i want standalone ngu so i can get the heck away from kongregate. excited to get to beards once i can. . .

If you throw it on github i can play at work!

Carados
Jan 28, 2009

Small ngu feature request: Clicking should dismiss timed pop-ups

Carados
Jan 28, 2009

I feel like there is screen size issues... I can't see where to spend my coins at all.

Carados
Jan 28, 2009

shs posted:

Can you be specific?

Which version are you playing? If it's the web version and your resolution is less than 1280x720, the game might be too large to fit everything into the iframe.
Have you tried clicking 'Hero' then 'Upgrades'?

On a galaxy s8+.

Carados
Jan 28, 2009

Could there be a NGU android port in the works?

Carados
Jan 28, 2009

Can you throw NGU on a github or something? My primary place to play is work and Kongregate doesnt look great on the filters.

Carados
Jan 28, 2009

My favorite part about Sandcastle Builder is it isnt even based on the comic, its based on a forum thread discussing the comic.

What a narrow audience.

Carados
Jan 28, 2009

Ngu: Since the update, power boosts are not dropping at all except from titans. The advrnture log says they do, and i dont have anything that would consume them automatically

Carados
Jan 28, 2009

One of the default names for Ngus new resource needs to be "cooking"

Carados
Jan 28, 2009

nerox posted:

Hoe do I join the secret channel? I am choppyesq on the discord server.

I have the same name on the discord and I'm getting bored of complaining about non game things in that channel

Carados
Jan 28, 2009

pixaal posted:

NGU isn't short for anything it's just NGU and it's on Kong like most new idle games that aren't mobile junk

It means Numbers Go Up, the true meaning of life

Carados
Jan 28, 2009

Ghostlight posted:

The numbers only go up from here :cool:

Sometimes they go down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carados
Jan 28, 2009

The entire series is about figuring out this weird machine they put in front of you, which is a cool concept. Sadly, the actual way of playing the game is boring and tedious.