Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs

Ineptitude posted:

Why is most of the Trimps Challenge^2's messing with AutoTrimps? Nothing is changing aparty from the Headstart mastery being disabled, from what i can see. AT keeps hanging on low level special maps like The Prison. I tell it to dont do auto maps and just progress in the world and it gets to like 270, then i put auto maps back on again and it goes right back to the low level special map. Just an AT bug?

Had this happen too. I assume it's because it's trying to complete the challenge, like running ToD to complete Meditate, or prison for Electricity. Easiest workaround is to disable running unique maps from the AT settings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
Please Game Dev, Save Me From The Bad Words

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
What do you recommend for the first tier 2 mastery? I'm torn between headstart I and turkimps II, void power seems like a no-brainer but I've had no problems with z181 voids for some runs now so I can put it off for a while.

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
My biggest gripe with RG is that when I stop playing for a while, I always forget to leave it on faceless or druid, I'm never going to get those time played researches done....

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
I'm on r29 and finally almost done with s305 (and 500k spells cast), is a305 something I should still unlock? Are the researches behind that essential enough to grind it now, or will I clock enough druid playtime eventually?

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
I played that over the mercs hump because LF was too much work, it's slower but gets the job done.

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
I'm mopping up missing trophies and researches before ascending, any tips on getting the evil/neutral 5k buildings trophies? Get the ones you can with unique building cost reduction research and (sloooowly) bruteforce the rest? Or my neutral and evil builds just suck rear end?

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
Sounds like you might be missing something kinda vital. And the guide recommends getting to ~e31 gems before going for the fairies part. But the pre-dragon titan stuff is admittedly pretty grindy.

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
Is the build on G00F's site for DC6 the thing you want to do for the challenge? It doesn't seem to take off at all, but I have grand balance only at t3 so IDK. The build doesn't even use a lineage but I guess druid/druid is how you reach 200k mana regen and 300k mana at this point in the game (r64). Getting that A1500 would help too?

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs

GrossMurpel posted:

Wow breaking infinity in antimatter dimension is the worst, cause now there's like 5 variables for how quickly I'm making IP. Has anyone tested this a lot and knows what the best setup is? As in, how many galaxies, at how much IP to crunch, and whether I should start buying dimension boosts again.

Here's a guide some guy wrote with advice on how to approach it, in short try different things and check your past dimensions' i/min from the statistics tab to see what works.

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
Paperclip game was great, I loved the music. Stopped playing infinity dimensions after getting my third ID. RG is at R74, still a few e gems to go.

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
Ant idle is fun! Like a mix of shark game and swarm sim. Managing your production loops is interesting and there's a lot of stuff to spend your upgrade points on. The UI can be a hassle tho.

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs

Oenis posted:

I've always wondered when that game (Antimatter Dimensions) opens up. I've gone to 60 or 70 8th dimensions for a tickspeed upgrade or whatever that was, and it's still the same poo poo after resetting. Am I missing something?

The tickspeed upgrades from galaxies compound pretty fast. After getting two galaxies you can probably reach e308(?) antimatter and reset for a prestige currency. That's when all kinds of new stuff opens up. The game starts pretty slow but you'll be resetting every second in no time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
I did a run of basic challenge once I got there and my longer, not-paying-attention runs are getting to 66+, what should be the priority for EXP spending? I don't feel like I have a goal in mind, only to inch my number a bit higher every run and no idea what's the best way to do so.