Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raimondo
Apr 29, 2010

Whoa, when did this tool come back? I thought the guy who made it went crazy and shut it down, and there were no copies, except for the weather service.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raimondo
Apr 29, 2010
Idle Loopes:
When you unlock Heal The Sick and Fight Monsters, are these supposed to be the most efficient way you get rep and mana?

Raimondo
Apr 29, 2010
Idle Loops:
Just starting the Forest. I don't see a purpose to Herbs yet. Should I just ignore them for now, or should I be gathering what's available before exploring.

Raimondo
Apr 29, 2010

Taran_Wanderer posted:

This was posted in the Idle Loops:

I really liked the concept of the game. Disappointed that he's giving up on it so quickly.

Raimondo
Apr 29, 2010
Idle Loops updated to .76

It adds a tournament, that description says "Gives a universal cure for all magical ailments when you win!"

I'm assuming that's endgame, but I'm still a ways from reaching it.

Raimondo fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Aug 8, 2018