Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kluliss
Mar 6, 2011

Cake, is it a drug, or is it simply a delicious chocolatey piece of heaven?
When you do the reset in the groundhog game, if your skill is currently lower than the previous highest level, does it reduce the bonus you get for it or do you always get the bonus based on the highest level you've ever been in that particular skill?

(for clarity: if my leadership is 50 now and I reset, but the 'highest level' column says 100, do I still get the bonus based on 100?)

vvvv fabulous, thanks!

Kluliss fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Apr 14, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kluliss
Mar 6, 2011

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

Highest ever, so if you're winding down a run and can't top your score for nutrition, try to run up a different skill.

yeah I've been focusing on getting each skill higher than the highest level it's been on each run which is blech and leads to mediocre gains, only just realised there's a history tab that tells you all this though!

Kluliss
Mar 6, 2011

Merijn posted:

Is anyone else seeing this glitch on Antimatter Dimensions with inverted colours? I'm on the latest Chrome.

just tried it on latest version of chrome and not having the same problem - I take it you've refreshed, closed/reopened, inverted it back etc and it's still doing it? check extensions too if so and try a different browser...

Kluliss
Mar 6, 2011

Enjoying NGU Idle quite a lot, scratching the numbers go up itch nicely.

Did find a typo and I know that thing's really minor but please fix :D

Only other thing that's bugging me is having to remember to set the adventure to idle (and to sewers) once I've rebirthed. Mainly because I'm a bear of very little brain and struggle to remember to do too many things to get back to where I was.

Other than that, please keep working on this so I can keep my brain happy :)

Kluliss
Mar 6, 2011

am I being dense? I can add to the values manually but if I press 'cap' it only adds a tiny amount per skill?

I am definitely playing sub-optimally but that's because I'm rubbish and generally just like to click.

Kluliss fucked around with this message at 20:47 on May 11, 2018

Kluliss
Mar 6, 2011

something posted:

Cap is trying to slap enough energy to reach the max levelling speed (which is 50 levels/second). in your case you only need 7203/7208 energy to cap those skills, any energy added would be a total waste. so it only does precisely what's needed.

ahhh, that explains why the numbers keep going down as my Number gets bigger. Thanks!

Kluliss
Mar 6, 2011

I appear to be having an issue with ngu that I can't get to repeat, but I've bought 10k magic twice now and am still only at 20k...I saved last night, and just went in this morning, back down to 10k...reloaded my save and it's 20k again. Is it me (since idle games seem to hate me right now) or is there something else going on? I often come on and think 'didn't I already buy that?' happy to send over a save but I guess I need to make a note of what I have before saving each time so I can compare the next day >.<

(I've also generally lost progress - there've been times when I haven't done a manual save and I've switched off my pc, when I've come back I'm not as far up as I remember being (like, adv.training's disappeared despite me knowing I put loads into it etc) wish I had a couple of saves where it was obvious so I could send them through >.<)

Kluliss fucked around with this message at 06:05 on May 21, 2018

Kluliss
Mar 6, 2011

Numberwang posted:

If you are playing on multiple computers, the game will load the local file before the online save.

So basically make sure you do an online save every time you stop playing, and an online load every time you start playing.

sadly I'm only on one pc so it's not that...It seems happier in its own window, perhaps chrome's just being a pain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kluliss
Mar 6, 2011

Dragonatrix posted:

It's very new and very short (and doesn't even save or anything) but I'm kinda digging Lawnmower Game despite its simplicity. It has some, uh, UI issues that become apparent pretty quickly and it won't take long to "finish" but it still seems to be kind of a WIP so like the Wasteland one from before it's more of a test than anything else I think.

I do wish it wasn't quite so simple, but it's a fun, short distraction at least. :shobon:

e; Though it might warrant an epilepsy warning once you get further in, depending on what order you buy stuff. Doesn't look it should at first, but once it gets fast I can see it possibly being an issue.

I started playing this yesterday, shut my pc down for the night and when I came back to it, I was at 0 again...is there any way to save progress or have I messed up somewhere?

vvvv balls, totally missed that, my bad!

Kluliss fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Sep 20, 2018