Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malmesbury Monster
Nov 5, 2011

peepsalot posted:

I'm on R40 and ready to ascend, any particular trophies or other unlocks I should try to pick up before I do that?

Similar q: I'm on R39 and running an Archwizard build, but it's taking a million years and I can't help but wonder if it wouldn't be easier later from what I've heard about spell tiers 'n' poo poo. Am I wasting my time doing it now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malmesbury Monster
Nov 5, 2011

Has anyone gotten the "Goblins Everywhere" feat from the RG event yet? I thought I met the requirements (Collect at least 10 Goblin Crowns in a single click while affiliated with any 6 different factions) by going Fairy-Elf-Angel-Goblin-Undead-Titan, but apparently not. I'm wondering if you don't have to wait for 10 coins to accrue before clicking at all.

Malmesbury Monster
Nov 5, 2011

Buzkashi posted:

Were you prestiged on any of them? If you'd gone Dwarf/Drow/Dragon for those it would count as three factions. I just did the baseline Vanilla ones without prestiging and got the feat already.

Aww poo poo. I prestiged on all of them. Thanks!