Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Jesus, you're all still talking about Trimps?
Is this like the only worthwhile Inc Game on the PC nowadays?

I feel like I've tried so many at this point and lost interest in most of them but I'm back to Trimps once again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Is Glittermitten Grove actually worth the asking price? I'm aware of the Frog Fractions gimmicks but I'm more concerned about having a game to tune into during off times just to see numbers go up and busy bees do their things with plenty of upgrades and progression.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

It's worth $5 on it's own I'd say.

It's not a bad game, and there are a lot of comments on the steam forums from people worrying about their Grove save being lost. (It isn't, you can still keep playing the Grove independent from the rest of the game.)

Yeah, I figured it'd be a $5 game... $20 is a little bit insane for the type of game that it is.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

It doesn't take long to get the automation at all.
By automation I mean having trimps gather resources and fight on their own.

About the only player interaction comes from upgrading, setting maps, and assigning trimps.

I'm definitely tired of Trimps and desperately want a new idle game but I feel like I've tried and "beaten" all of them at this point... my favorite being Space Plan, but it was so drat short... I just loved its aesthetics and how satisfying it all felt.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Replayed Spaceplan and I'd really like more like it.

Space based and with a nifty satisfying to use UI.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Am I playing the right Zombidle that you guys are?
The one I'm playing crashes often and has a ridiculously tiny un-mobile friendly UI.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fgl.berzerkstudio.zombidle

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

God drat, clicker games are pretty much impossible to enjoy on Kongregate now that Firefox is having so many issues.

Or maybe it's just me but I can never seem to load ads anymore to speed things up, usually always with the ads that use JW Player.

I have all of my adblocking disabled.

Deakul fucked around with this message at 18:46 on Mar 27, 2017

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

What's the better idlers on android right now? I've tried realm grinder and egg Inc and neither of them do much for me.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

buglord posted:

Try clicker heroes yet? It's F2P but rate of progression is just fine without dropping any $$

Also has some of the most satisfying "speed ups" when you return 8 hours later and fly through a previously impenetrable wall. I'd try it if you haven't yet.

I tried it on kong ages ago but it'd probably be more fun on a phone, will give it a whirl!

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

serefin99 posted:

Really annoyed by the games on Kongregate that don't let you do a complete reset (re: Zombidle and Crusaders of the Lost Idols). Maybe I'm alone in this, but when I leave a game for months/years and decide to come back to it, I prefer being able to restart from the absolute beginning.

Are you nuts?

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

All you guys had to do was say yes. :colbert:

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Looks like SPACEPLAN is being made into a full game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn_VxUJ6Pkg

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

It's absurdly long for sure.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

What's the go to Android clickers that aren't realm grinder(boooring) or clicker heroes clone #44665345? Nor adventure capitalist or oil tycoon.

No overly convoluted materials crafting systems either please.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Is this thread done with Trimps and Realm Grinder yet?

What's the new hotnesses?

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

I'm looking for some flashy clicker games for Android, I've played tap titans 1 & 2, crusaders of the lost idol, egg inc, and clicker heroes to death... any other options out there?

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Just starting out with Tap Wizard, I have enough runite for an empower and enough insight for one of every buff... should I be saving these up for anything in particular?

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

What's the new hotness for android? I've played Almost a Hero, Tap Titans 2, Tap Wizard, Swarm Sim, and Kitten Game to death now.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

Adventure Communist has gotten way better. Plenty of ways to get all currencies and time travel resets are required periodically to progress, each time giving real bonuses.

Nice, this should tide me over for a bit looks like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Anyone give Time Warpers a shot? How much longevity does it have so far?