Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nerox
May 20, 2001

Meskhenet posted:

nope i had to do another 99 :/ on my first dwarves now with fairies.

Whats the best way to get 10k spells though? im at like 3000

angels and tax collection spam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerox
May 20, 2001
What does U and NU mean in all these build names anyway?

nerox
May 20, 2001
Yeah I see that all the time, its usually about 75% of the stuff I chose last time. They can't implement saved builds soon enough. Please don't lock build saves behind a trophy that takes 10 days.

nerox
May 20, 2001

Klungar posted:

Does anyone have a good guide as to what bloodlines I should be using as I work my way up to Mercs after each Reincarnation? I usually just grab Elf for the free FCs but I feel like there are better ones to use after my first couple of abdications. R9 if it matters.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/8945-realm-grinder/topics/598227-guide-optimized-gem-grinding-09-mar-16

nerox
May 20, 2001
On r27 on realm grinder, any good builds to generate lots of faction coins to upgrade research? My old goblin build is generating too slow for what they cost at this point.

nerox
May 20, 2001

Mygna posted:

I got all the lore artifacts by the end of R27, just by burning a shitload of excavations before reincarnating. Even a 0.01% chance turns into a ~23% chance if you attempt it 2500 times in a row, and sometimes you'll just get lucky even with terrible odds. IIRC, I got the one that needs forty thousand fairy chants for a 1% chance after casting it all of four times, for example.

I am on R29 and this pretty much what I have done. I just got the Druid one after about ~300 grand balance casts. Now I am building up druid time offline to unlock A305, then I am going to switch to undead and get the last undead artifact based on offline time.

After that all I have left is the dwarf one which is based off x/25000 clicks%, which should be pretty trivial. :unsmith:

I just started purposefully trying to get all the artifacts at about R26.

nerox
May 20, 2001

GrossMurpel posted:

It is pretty drat fast once you get that first promotion. Unfortunately there's not any new mechanics after rebirth so how long the game keeps your interest just depends on how long it takes until you get bored of the same thing over and over.

Yeah it was a lot of fun, but now that I have auto-buy and auto-ascend, I just check it to prestige occasionally.

nerox
May 20, 2001
After seeing the idleing to rule the gods post and everything looking like moon gibberish like Realm Grinder did so long ago, I had to try it out.

What exactly makes you able to create shadow clones faster? I left it running last night and I can get up to 4k clones now but it takes me like an hour to get that amount of clones after a rebirth.

nerox
May 20, 2001
Just to make sure, in training, I am using next on: 10000 right now to get the achievement multipliers. I can cap the first 2 skills with a terribly small number of clones. Is there a way to keep clones on the first two skills and use the "next on" toggle to keep new skills going to 10000?

nerox
May 20, 2001

mearn posted:

I used setInterval(function(){document.getElementById("maxall").click()}, 3000);

setInterval(function(){document.getElementById("softReset").click()}, 3000); will take care of Dimensional Shifts

Any idea what the code would be to autoclick the infinity crunch button?

nerox
May 20, 2001

Sibling of TB posted:

I don't know where that button is, but if you have the button in front of you, in chrome at least you can right click on it and select inspect and it will open the development bar with an element highlighted.

For example, I did that on the "Challenges" button and it highlighted this element:

<button id="challengesbtn" style="font-family: Typewriter; font-size: 25px; display: inline-block;" class="tabbtn">Challenges</button>

The thing you want is the id. In the example that's "challengesbtn". So you would do:

setInterval(function(){document.getElementById("challengesbtn").click()}, 3000);

Where you replace "challengesbtn" with the id of the infinity crunch button.

Thanks,

setInterval(function(){document.getElementById("bigcrunch").click()}, 3000)

Looks like its the button, I am going to try it at least.

nerox
May 20, 2001
Antimatter Dimensions: I finally got every achievement and every challenge done and there is a giant wall before you can get to the next upgrades so I am done until the next update. :feelsgood:

nerox
May 20, 2001

something posted:

I've never minded being open with finances. On a monthly basis the income has been like (gross, USD) 51.5k, 35.7k, 36.6k, 29.6k, and this month is trending to be something like 20-25k. Probably taken a hit due to my week off for SGDQ in june and then in this month the move.

:monocle: I had no idea idle games generated so much revenue.

Do you get data on number of users? I was wondering what the average person spends on an idle game on Kongregate.

nerox
May 20, 2001

pelao posted:

I'm liking Artist Idle
https://www.kongregate.com/games/YDKR/artist-idle

Scratches an itch.

This game is pretty slow. When you move towns, everything resets despite what the game says. You basically have to start from the beginning 3 times to open up the school, which I have no idea what it does since I got tired of the game before then.

Also due to how the game progresses, the last skill for making pictures is not even worth doing (clone stamp I think).

It's a neat idea, just buggy and not balanced well. Its fun for a day or so.

edit: I played this last week, maybe they addressed some issues.

nerox
May 20, 2001

Merijn posted:

Idle Dice is pretty fun, but I don't see how people are complaining about no content after gilding all their cards after two days, when I've not even had more than one 2 card in my playtime so far.

But it's fun enough to replace SwarmSim, which I've almost finished now. :)

Idle Dice is weird in that so much is random you should just prestige if your deck draws are poo poo and start over even if your multiplier is still 0. As soon as you hit all 4 Kings, the game accelerates so much.

2's are really the best thing to gild first only because it helps you get kings each prestige that much easier. After I got all the 2's and Kings gilded, I got bored so quickly I didn't bother to keep playing to gild all the other cards.

The Bonus die cards are the third best cause it gives you another source of cards when you ascend them.

nerox
May 20, 2001

something posted:

yes please join the discord and grow the goon channel i want a super active secret community within my NGU community full of only Cool People like goons.

Hoe do I join the secret channel? I am choppyesq on the discord server.

nerox
May 20, 2001
Not sure if this has been posted, but a pretty fun little game with a few paradigm shifts. It's about a cat and some potatoes.

https://n8python.github.io/potatoz2/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerox
May 20, 2001
The prestige mechanic doesn't really do anything other than let you progress faster the second time through. It's a pretty short game.