Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

Polish posted:

Do we have a clan for Tap Titans 2? God drat I need a phone charger at work..

I just made one, pass code can be found here. I was pretty addicted to the first one for about a year so I plan on being pretty active in this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
Did anybody here join the private Tap Titans 2 clan and decide they don't like the game? We have a number of members who appear to be inactive and there's demand for more room. Tell me your in game name and I can kick you so that other goons can join. Alternately, let me know if you plan on being active later so I don't accidentally kick you prematurely.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost
Tap Titans 2 had a pretty cool patch this week and our goon clan is still very active. Tap That Grenade is recruiting and you get a huge head start by simply joining with your fellow goons! Check it out if you're into dumb and free cell phone tapping games.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3801833

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost
If anybody is looking for a dumb cell phone clicker Tap TItans 2 is getting another big patch in the next week and our goon Clan is still active. Our Clan damage bonus is ridiculously huge and I just updated the op with a bunch of new player tips.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost
Hey I haven't spammed this thread in a while so I wanted to point out that they just updated Tap Titans 2 with a bunch of cool changes and a new tutorial. We have an active goon clan filled with a bunch of bad posts and RSI. Come check us out if you think that going outside and socializing is overrated. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3801833

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost
So they recently launched a major rebalance and subsequent bug fix for Tap Titans 2. They really opened the doors wide with the expanded content and I'm amazed by how much support has been poured into my favorite dumb clicker game. The super spergs have been going nuts because nobody can figure out optimal builds anymore. The end result is a wild west of theorycrafting and seemingly endless ways to optimize a character.

Our clan remains active if anybody wants to check it out: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3801833

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost
Tap Titans 2 continues to get a steady stream of patches. Last week they just added another 10 artifacts along with a number of quality of life improvements. The game is in an impressive state after almost a year of steady updates and it looks like they're starting another special event next week. The goon clan continues to be active if anybody wants to check it out. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3801833

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

remeez posted:

Can I play this in Bluestacks with an autoclicker and not get banned?

I played legit on my phone when the max stage was 3500 but I'm pretty sure it hosed up my fingers for a while

I don't think this is an issue and there are several people who play on Bluestacks in the clan. In general, Tap Titans 2 follows the typical clicker structure where clicking mostly evaporates in the end game but there are tapping optimized builds.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost
Tap Titans 2 dropped another update this week and it was another big one. The devs have been super active recently and they decided to cap off the year with the usual Christmas stuff along with a one year anniversary celebration. There's new gear, an extra 1000 stages, new artifacts, and a whole new ascension mechanic that stacks on top preexisting hero evolution. The goon clan has plenty of space if anyone wants to check it out. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3801833

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

RVWinkle posted:

Tap Titans 2 dropped another update this week and it was another big one. The devs have been super active recently and they decided to cap off the year with the usual Christmas stuff along with a one year anniversary celebration. There's new gear, an extra 1000 stages, new artifacts, and a whole new ascension mechanic that stacks on top preexisting hero evolution. The goon clan has plenty of space if anyone wants to check it out. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3801833

They just dropped another huge content bomb in TT2. This time they added equipment set bonuses and crafting along with a new shop. I get the feeling that the blisters on my tappin finger are never going to heal.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

Len posted:

Is there a reason it tells me I can't pick up equipment because a titan interrupted me?

That's their silly way of saying there's an issue with communicating with the server. In the past they've had issues with this but it's been pretty stable on the server side for quite a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost
They started the Valentines event in Tap Titans 2 with a big patch last week. It started out pretty rocky but they added several quality of life improvements in subsequent patches making the game more solid than ever. The goon clan is still going strong if anyone wants to check it out. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3801833