Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

factory idle is good but way too slow and the upgrades make it worse. You can keep the same ratio for the most part but it often means buying 2+ upgrades for one thing alongside multiple upgrades for the other parts. You either have to rebuild your whole factory for every upgrade or wait a really long time to buy your next upgrade and there's no in-game way to know exactly how much you need for the next upgrade so there's no way to plan ahead. It's a neat idea but it's obvious that he was trying to sell the time travel tickets and stuff. I can't blame him because I'm sure people bought them and it's money but it still makes the game suffer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

For Realm Grinder (I'm just getting back into it), I wish there was a way to auto-scry because it seems like most of the scrying stuff is broken. There's not even much of a difference when I shut off adblock, I get nothing most of the time. It's really frustrating because the 100% production bonus is useful and the mana bonus is nice as well.

There's a lot of cool things in this game but man there's just such a feeling of stuff being gated to encourage buying your way through it.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

infiroad seems cool but the gigantic upgrade list thing is absolutely terrible. I can't see half my units so I can't keep track of my upgrades well and the AFK upgrade mode doesn't seem to work well at all.

Edit: There's a way to make it smaller. I'm an idiot.

Cowman fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Aug 27, 2016

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

and I've hit a wall in RG. Just unlocked research and I've gotten a lot of them but my excavations are super high and I'm trying to get to R17 and it's just so slow. I'm at 2e73 gems and need 1e75 total and it's that last gap that's killing me. I'm not sure what I'm missing or if it's just meant to be many days between abdications now.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

How the gently caress do you spend achievement points in Lazy Kings?

Edit: Start a new game, of course. I wish the game had a better UI and tutorial.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

NGU Idle doesn't work in the background like other idle games. I've been waiting on this 3 hour upgrade thing for like 4+ hours

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

pixaal posted:

Also, make sure you don't minimize the window it's in. The browser (Chrome, Firefox, IE, and Edge all do this, I'm sure others do as well) take minimize and non active tab to mean you aren't looking at it and don't need it to be processed right now. It will get very little CPU time. A dedicated Window that you just have other things over is fine and how you should run every browser game. You might want to turn off stacking multiple windows from the same program so you can have a spot for each idle game on your task bar.

I don't minimize the window. I just go to another tab and it just stops going.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

What do I have to do to make NGU not be the slowest game ever? It's unbearably slow moving and it's super frustrating and boring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Hey something I have a feature request/question. I usually leave the game idling so the recommended adventure stats thing is pretty useless to me. It would be nice if there was an "Idle Mode Recommended Stats" or something like that. I realize I could easily just not idle it but it would be nice to know what stats are good for the next level. I'm currently at 612 Power and 539 Toughness and I can't idle past the cave.

Cowman fucked around with this message at 23:09 on Aug 8, 2018