Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
i mostly post from my phone when im drinking alone and smoking cigs in the garage because i am lonely and retarded. what kind of situations are you posting in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
on the deck drinking alone and smoking cigs posting from my laptop

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I spend all day everyday posting. Should be written into my job description imo

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I post on something awful

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i mostly post from your phone when im drinking alone and smoking cigs in the garage because i am lonely and retarded.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
extreme duress

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
From work computer during work hrs, and at night from my phone. Non-smoker. Don't really drink any more either. Vegetarian. Liberal. Married. Cat owner. Balding. Mentally ill. Check out my profile on Ashley Madison for Christian Farmers Only. Com

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I sort of get my mind ready by sitting in a pentagram of candles and milk blood out of a freshly slaughtered honey badger, centrifuge the iron out of it, and sprinkle the filings over a pyre of previous honey badgers enflamed in honeysuckle and sage. Then when I can seen the edge of the moon in my diviners crystal, I go to Starbucks and get a pumpkin spice latte and clack one out on my thinkpad.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

extreme duress

noice

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I post whenever I'm waiting for coffee to finish brewing so I can go back to work.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Minimalist Program posted:

I post whenever I'm waiting for coffee to finish brewing so I can go back to work.

this a real stand up duck right hurr

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
When I have nothing better to do

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
i only come here to steal funny jokes and tell them to my friends who dont post here, basically i'm the epitome of humor in my workplace and social circlew

i post to channel the inner divinity of something awful

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

i only come here to steal funny jokes and tell them to my friends who dont post here, basically i'm the epitome of humor in my workplace and social circlew

:chloe:

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

That's the saddest thing. I'm going to bed now. Thanks.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

PCOS Bill posted:

That's the saddest thing. I'm going to bed now. Thanks.

same

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

we all are after that

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
My left testicle feels bruised, I'm posting from the testicle hospital, hopefully the doctor will get to the bottom of my malady but I think it might have been because I hit my left testicle with a hammer yesterday.

KawaiiAtomicBombs
Apr 15, 2016

~Ka-Boom~
When I need to drown out the explosions and screaming

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I am posting under duress

Trojan.exe
Feb 22, 2011

I never said I was a role model
Whenever I have something to say which is either funny, informative, or interesting on any level.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I post under happenstance

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Honestly though about 16 hours a day mostly whilr smoking cigarettes in various places

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Most of my posts are typed when I'm taking a dump at work and I think it shows.

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
whenever thw gently caress.i want like a grown rear end person :colbert:

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
With a gun to my head. It's gets tiring holding the gun in one hand and typing on my phone so sometimes i rest it inside my mouth.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Qbput 70% of my posts are from a collection of orphan serbian wizz kids who share my account.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
I used to only post in between blowjobs.

But now I post all the time because I realized I don't need to use my hands.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
Poopin at work

(like now)

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Frankenstyle posted:

I used to only post in between blowjobs.

But now I post all the time because I realized I don't need to use my hands.

All the girls giving me bjs are deaf so i gotta feign enthusiasm with sign language

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
When my bf at the gym or playing xbox

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
prodromal schizophrenia

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Isaac posted:

All the girls giving me bjs are deaf so i gotta feign enthusiasm with sign language

drat. I specifically worded that so it could be taken to mean either "because I'm always getting blowjobs" or "because I'm always giving blowjobs". I never would have believed anyone on GBS would assume the former. I dub you the last good and kind human on the internet. God help you.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Special Circumstances, OP.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
:420:Smoke weed erryday:420:

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice
I post under whoever posted before me because I am not cool enough to make threads

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Doffen posted:

I post under whoever posted before me because I am not cool enough to make threads

Its easy and fun. If you are lucky like me you can get a posting deal from Kubota Tractors

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I post straight after I poop my pants.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
My manager says next year ill get a secondment in the imgur division where i have to make memes like "your face when a mate buys a john deere"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
I post alone, in a depressed state.

• Locked thread