Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

That's just bacon :confused:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Also :lol: at the modded controller

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Try for Free!
https://jerkyxp.com/products/stick-sample-pack

$5.00 Free

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I'm still giggling over the guy gushing over the feel of the polyester shirt. That ugly, off-brand Minecraft shirt isn't ever going to wrinkle

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
JerkyXP has 2750 reviews. All 5 stars

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
"Twitter storm" ugh. I agree with baby boomers now. Kill all milleinials.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

RedMage129 posted:

"Twitter storm" ugh. I agree with baby boomers now. Kill all milleinials.

Twitter Storm sounds like one of those bad spells, like Magic Missile.

Qwazes
Sep 29, 2014
Fun Shoe

Iron Crowned posted:

Twitter Storm sounds like one of those bad spells, like Magic Missile.

Magic missile is a good spell though, it can hit ghosts

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
The enemy casts Twitter Storm. That's 3d6 retweets and you have to save or be 'outraged' until your next turn.

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

Jonny 290 posted:

we did graze back when it was $5 a week cause my wife thought it was cute and everything was tasty enough, now its twelve loving dollars a box for about $0.79 of granola

I love how Graze is marketed as being 'healthy snacks'. It's all just sugar packed flapjacks and chocolate covered fruit and poo poo. You can buy that stuff literally anywhere.

The dumbest subscription service I've seen is one for people with depression. For £21 a month you get a cutesy box with a notebook, herbal tea, and some dinosaur stickers or some infantalising garbage. I've seen many sadbrains cooing over them online.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

SEX BURRITO posted:

I love how Graze is marketed as being 'healthy snacks'. It's all just sugar packed flapjacks and chocolate covered fruit and poo poo. You can buy that stuff literally anywhere.

The dumbest subscription service I've seen is one for people with depression. For £21 a month you get a cutesy box with a notebook, herbal tea, and some dinosaur stickers or some infantalising garbage. I've seen many sadbrains cooing over them online.

If it was full of booze, I would be on top of that one.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Sadcrate: For $25 a month, I'll send you a $10 plastic handle of cheap booze

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Archer666 posted:

The only unboxing videos I can tolerate are Ashens' because he's not a mouth breathing idiot who gets an erection from soap on a rope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPUKJwXMiHY

lol holy poo poo that shirt is awful.

lol this is amazing literally everything in the box so far seems like garbage, the toy isn't even prebuilt.

My god I love loot crate just because it gets morons to buy literal stuff destined for the trash bin.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

SEX BURRITO posted:

I should get on this for all the disabilities

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Shaquin posted:

id go uncharted 4 the adventures of nathan drake is always a good ride the new doom is a gamble

Multiple levels of irony going on here

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Iron Crowned posted:

Sadcrate: For $25 a month, I'll send you a $10 plastic handle of cheap booze

Play your age verification system fast and loose and you would make millions off the 18-20 crowd.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Combine with project subscription boxes. SadProjectCrate: Every week I'll send one part and instructions on what to do with it. By the end you'll have a working firearm. Your last shipment is a single bullet.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Madcosby posted:

JerkyXP has 2750 reviews. All 5 stars

LEVEL UP! Too bad they can't put those stars into intelligence or charisma.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I'm not selling a nerd crate, but instead I am offering my services as a nerd crate consultant. For just $5.99/month (check out our annual deal promo code:HOLYSHITYOUACTUALLYBOUGHTTHIS) I can determine which of the 1000 subscription based dollar store crates is right for you.

Please fill out the following

Tshirt Size
[]XXL
[]XXXL
[]S

[]Female
[]Tumblr

Medical Conditions
[]Diabetes
[x]Autism (comes prechecked, saves me some time)
[]Zika baby
[]Gambling Addiction

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I'd be worried what would arrive monthly in TumblrCrate

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Adult coloring books. Every month.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Germstore posted:

Combine with project subscription boxes. SadProjectCrate: Every week I'll send one part and instructions on what to do with it. By the end you'll have a working firearm. Your last shipment is a single bullet.

Depressed people don't have the dedication to complete a project like that.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Germstore posted:

Adult coloring books. Every month.

https://adultcolorbox.cratejoy.com/
https://www.cratejoy.com/monthly-coloring-club/
http://chroma.club/
https://www.subscriptionboxmom.com/2015/12/art-therapy-by-hachette-coloring-subscription-review-introductory-offer.html
https://www.huemonthly.com/
http://www.luftcolor.com/

Edit: drat, I keep finding more

Snowglobe of Doom fucked around with this message at 18:55 on May 17, 2016

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

Iron Crowned posted:

I'd be worried what would arrive monthly in TumblrCrate

One of those middle nose piercings, hair dye, a kitschy postcard with a list of sexualities printed in a retro font, and an owl necklace.

olylifter
Sep 13, 2007

I'm bad with money and you have an avatar!
also either a fedora or those loving teardrop glasses which are like a fedora for your face

plus food so much loving food

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
Gonna start a gooncrate...

It'll be filled with rage at people over their most asinine habits and interests, a misguided sense of knowledge of social acceptability, a bonus false sense of importance, and its packing material will be unfunny jokes repeated hundreds of times

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

John Denver Hoxha posted:

It'll be filled with rage at people over their most asinine habits and interests, a misguided sense of knowledge of social acceptability, a bonus false sense of importance, and its packing material will be unfunny jokes repeated hundreds of times

I'll take 10

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
I'll only subscribe if it comes with a print of the goatman and a picture frame decorated with red text detailing my personal failure as a human.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
is there a crayon loot box where they send you crayons every month?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Microwaves Mom posted:

is there a crayon loot box where they send you crayons every month?

I'll send you one Crayon per month in a box for $19.99 USD

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
SoCrate, a boring book every month

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

how are you going to mail your own rear end to all those people 12 times a year? also don't sign your posts

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

So everything in this thread aside does anyone actually subscribe to worthwhile monthly crates or whatever or gotten good ones as a gift?

I suppose the healthy snack ones can't be too bad

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

I'm pretty sure people are paying to be on that crate list site

Unless there's some stupid separation of "crates" and "subscription boxes?" But I saw what I would call subscription boxes so...???

All of the popular, corporate random-poo poo-in-a-box brands for makeup aren't on there. Just lovely ones.

Makeup and food are the only two things that I could see subscribing to. You can't try everything, this helps you learn about poo poo you wouldn't have known about otherwise

Still a waste of money but if you've got the money to waste, what the hell

There's one called Bitsbox made by that guy who made that voxel Zelda browser thing a few weeks ago, that's supposed to have stuff that teaches kids to write code
I looked into it to see if it was something my kids would be into but it's $30 a month and loving lol at that

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

raditts posted:

There's one called Bitsbox made by that guy who made that voxel Zelda browser thing a few weeks ago, that's supposed to have stuff that teaches kids to write code
I looked into it to see if it was something my kids would be into but it's $30 a month and loving lol at that

Why would you teach your kids to code and condemn them to a life of nerdery

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
The CrateAssTrophy, it's really really bad

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Mange Mite posted:

Why would you teach your kids to code and condemn them to a life of nerdery

Don't you know, everything is on computers now. If they are good with computers they will get a good job and pay for the good nursing home later

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003

No fiestcat plushy or a coupon for a frog dog?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

So everything in this thread aside does anyone actually subscribe to worthwhile monthly crates or whatever or gotten good ones as a gift?

I suppose the healthy snack ones can't be too bad

My friend spends £100 a month to get whiskys sent to him from various places in scotland.

• Locked thread