Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Like to thank the new thread title for getting that song stuck in my head and watching the music video over and over again (Such a catchy song).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Civilization 6 E3 Demo, Narrated by Sean Bean

Didn't see this posted yet.

Makes me so much more excited.
And really hope Bean does narration within the game not just these videos.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Ice Fist posted:

Everyone playing the game right now is my mortal enemy until I get home from work.

I went home for lunch and loaded it up and almost didn't leave to come back to work. I'm so happy I took tomorrow off just for this.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
80 turns in as Greece and loving this so far. I have no clue what I'm doing and so lost.

Barbs are really annoying.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
I still can't get over how awesome is was to have Sean Bean narrator this game.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Scythia is hilariously OP

:horse: domination

Totally going to have to play them now. Love anything that has to do with the people of the steppe.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Odobenidae posted:

10 hours of playtime and 0 completed games here. I have a problem. :negative:

Don't feel bad. I just finished my first after 15 and due to how bad I am at this game my took way too long. I had 3 games before I finished one.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

karrethuun posted:

I believe aztecs are only for pre-orders for the first few months
Believe it was 90 days from release.

Harrow posted:

Hell yeah. Time to sling some barbs tomorrow.

Unrelated: What's everyone's favorite civ to play as so far?

Scythia though I'm having a hard time playing anyone that isn't Scythia because of how OP she is

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Installed the CQUI mod and omg this is awesome. Only did a test game to see the screens and changes but already love it.

I know in CIV 5 mods disabled achievements. Is it the same for 6?

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Anyone encounter this issue with CQUI?

Starting turn when I load up is fine but every turn after that happens. CQUI is the only mod I am running.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

The Human Crouton posted:

Is that a lens error? Does it stay if you manually choose another lens?

Yea. Seems whenever I select a builder it changes. I have to go into the lens and toggle it on/off.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

The Human Crouton posted:

I don't know how much you know about the CQUI mod, so I'm going to assume you know nothing so we don't have to go back and forth to get you your answers.

In CQUI there is a builder lens that should automatically activate when you select the builder. It should go away when you select any other unit.

If you select the lens in the lens menu, you will see a key that corresponds to what you are seeing on the screen.

If the lens persists after you select another unit, then it is a bug.

The lens doesn't go away when I select another unit. I then have to open up the lens options and turn it on and off so it goes away. Seems like a bug.

Thanks for the help.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

prefect posted:

I was also having this very same problem, but it stopped happening when I updated the CQUI nightly build with a newer version and started a new game.

I uninstalled CQUI (used the zip off their github) and just subscribed to it in the workshop. That seems to fix it for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
If I levy a city state and attack a Civ. Does that Civ view me as the attacker or the city state?