Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
Is it confirmed that India's leader is Gandhi again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Jay Rust posted:

It's pretty

Yeah, I really like how it's looking now.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

mitochondritom posted:

I totally get that marketing departments will do their thing but its a loving stretch to call unstacking cites an innovative new mechanic. For one its clearly inspired by and iterated on the mechanic of district building in Endless Legend, secondly, it is really just building special tile improvements that themselves can be improved. Next they will claim that the paper map effect is a novel way of showing unobserved terrain coughing loudly whenever someone mentions Age of Wonders III or Fallen Enchantress.

They probably assumed people could understand the implied "for the series" without having to spell it out

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
Who would you pick for a Canadian figurehead? I'm not versed on Canadian politics so the people I was coming up with were all waaaaay too modern.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
Don't be like me and keep playing for long in the tutorial - there's a TON of stuff locked off and doing anything but rushing a couple military units into the opponent's capital is a waste of time.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Byzantine posted:

Oh man, Poland. Woo.

Poland can culture bomb!

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
Yeah, jeez, they really should add modding tools to the game already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
Report it to the devs, and post it on the subreddit to get eyes on it.