Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kittiesgomeow
Oct 13, 2008

This avatar cost on average $27.

cerious posted:

If anyone successfully held off on buying this game until now:

https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/sid-meiers-civilization-vi-deluxe-edition/

Green man gaming has it for 20% off, including the deluxe edition. It doesn't show up on the website but in my cart it shows up as $63.99. I was going to buy it with $80 steam bucks but now I can spend those on the winter sale discounts instead and save more money than having to eventually add more steam wallet funds.

I think people generally know about the site's legitimacy but in case there are any doubts, I've bought steam keys for preorders for them back since 2013, and they always worked.

e; they're actually licensed by Firaxis, they show up on the "where to buy" right by Amazon on the official website.

Thanks for posting this :) I held out on buying but this is such a great deal!

Now I can be cool and pre-load too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU