Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FighterKnuckles
Apr 17, 2010

The truth is in sight!
I have to admit I'm really curious about what the possible new victory condition could be. The only one I can really think of that would make sense would be to have a Religion Victory, but with the way Civ5's systems worked it'd be way too similar to BNW's Culture Victory. I know they said they're revamping most of 5's systems, just not outright removing anything, so I wonder if there's both a Culture Victory and a Religion Victory how they could be different enough to justify it. I can't really think of any other ideas for a new way to win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU