Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kung fu jive
Jul 2, 2014

SOPHISTICATED DOG SHIT

Beefeater1980 posted:

So: known tunes.

China: Mo Li Hua.
England: Scarborough fair.
Russia: Kalinka.
Spain: Recuerdos de la Alhambra.

I was expecting Mas Que Nada or Girl from Ipanema/other bossa nova for Brazil but the actual tune hovers on the edges of familiarity.

Anyone help me with the others?

That it's not Girl from Ipanema feels criminal to me. The game still oozes personality but seriously what the gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kung fu jive
Jul 2, 2014

SOPHISTICATED DOG SHIT

cams posted:

if i unlock the game with the vpn then go into offline mode and turn off the vpn, i am good until actual release right?

Correct.

kung fu jive
Jul 2, 2014

SOPHISTICATED DOG SHIT

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

when playing Scythia remember that their cavalry double production bonus applies to all units of the Light Cavalry class

yes that means Helicopters in later eras

you can have massive roving bands of Helicopters terrorizing the countryside, a ride of the valkyries for the ages

also of note, once you're able to produce corps/armies directly, the extra one spawned is also a corps/army, so you can have ARMIES of HELICOPTERS produced 2 for 1

:stare:

Time to start a Scythia game.

kung fu jive
Jul 2, 2014

SOPHISTICATED DOG SHIT
Got the Humble Monthly for Owlboy but I already own Civ VI base game so here's a steam key!

4Q*27-J*FI3-4AYYZ

* = the 8th letter in my username

kung fu jive
Jul 2, 2014

SOPHISTICATED DOG SHIT

turboraton posted:

Claimed this, MY MAN!

:cheers: