Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
imma get tanked on cheap vodka and watch softball on ESPN, then make pigs in a blanket cause they are fun and taste good and I dont think Ive eaten them since I was a little kid.

Discuss with me GBS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Nooner posted:

imma get tanked on cheap vodka and watch softball on ESPN, then make pigs in a blanket cause they are fun and taste good and I dont think Ive eaten them since I was a little kid.

Discuss with me GBS

im going to kill Nooner

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Shaquin posted:

im going to kill Nooner

come and get it mother fudger :twisted:

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

I like the idea of pigs in a blanket and am considering picking up some biscuits at the store

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

MiracleWhale posted:

I like the idea of pigs in a blanket and am considering picking up some biscuits at the store

i like the idea of throwing Nooner in a blanket to a herd of ravenous wild pigs email me

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

mulling over the concept of "pigs in a sty" which would be cold hot dogs in a bowl of chocolate pudding

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Shaquin posted:

i like the idea of throwing Nooner in a blanket to a herd of ravenous wild pigs email me

I'm in but I don't have plat so I'll just pm

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Dodgers suck

astrollinthepork
Sep 24, 2007

When you come at the king, you best not miss, snitch

HE KNOWS
I literally just finished some pigs in a blanket. Was good and i recommend

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Nooner why don't you come into IRC anymore :(

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I'm about to go to work :(

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

An afternooner thread, if you will...

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Windows 98 posted:

hahahaha

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
ya Nooner get into the GBS IRC lmao

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Shaquin posted:

ya Nooner get into the GBS IRC lmao

:agreed:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

my power source for my new stupid music poo poo came in so im going to drink and smoke until the sounds its making are good. cheers m8s happy weekend.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

Discuss with me GBS

ive been slowly working through this bottle of tequila on my table

had some in n out just now (#1 w/ onions and a coke)

smoking some weed

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

a chatroom for an internet forum lmao

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Polygoon Window posted:

my power source for my new stupid music poo poo came in so im going to drink and smoke until the sounds its making are good. cheers m8s happy weekend.

godspeed, noble goon

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
gonna fire up stellaris or skyrim

stellaris is cool but maybe needs a couple patches to smooth down rough parts and I just modded the poo poo out of my skyrim but I really like space ships n poo poo so idk

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Moridin920 posted:

gonna fire up stellaris or skyrim

stellaris is cool but maybe needs a couple patches to smooth down rough parts and I just modded the poo poo out of my skyrim but I really like space ships n poo poo so idk

live stream a new character so we can CYOA

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

OctoberBlues posted:

Dodgers suck

rockies more like dumb lovely buttheads...

Windows 98 posted:

every time I open my laptop it automatically opens the IRC but I stopped chatting after most the cool people stopped chatting and it was just people talking about drugs all the time

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
eat a bag of dicks, nooner

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Nooner posted:

every time I open my laptop it automatically opens the IRC but I stopped chatting after most the cool people stopped chatting and it was just people talking about drugs all the time

whats wrong with drugs Nooner???

Aug 4, 2010

Polygoon Window posted:

he drinking a drug right now, what a fuckin hypocrite nooner is

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Polygoon Window posted:

drugs are good, they make you do things that you know you not should

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
yeah they talk about dumb drugs though like random RCs from China n poo poo

nothing cool like blow

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

"I enjoy talking about taking drugs" - someone who is completely and totally uninteresting as a person

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Moridin920 posted:

yeah they talk about dumb drugs though like random RCs from China n poo poo

nothing cool like blow

so wait youre saying that the denizens of gbs irc have to order mysterious chemicals from an inscrutable chinese lab rather than engage in the social act of having your buddy snag you a bag of blow or dope color me shocked

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Watch Eurovision Nooner.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Shaquin posted:

so wait youre saying that the denizens of gbs irc have to order mysterious chemicals from an inscrutable chinese lab rather than engage in the social act of having your buddy snag you a bag of blow or dope color me shocked

yeah this sounds like some grade A+ humour right here good friend. sign me up, where can i find an irc and do i get to make upo my own number this is important.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I'm making chicken

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

just had hash browns and breakfast sausage at 1:42 pm and I'm ready to start the day

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

King of Bees posted:

I'm making chicken

how are you making it? Now that it's summer time I'm ready to start grilling again. Grilled chicken is one of my favorites and i perfected a balsamic glaze for it last year but there are so many ways to make great chicken

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

satanic splash-back posted:

"I enjoy talking about taking drugs" - someone who is completely and totally uninteresting as a person

exception made for Isaac

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Nooner posted:

how are you making it? Now that it's summer time I'm ready to start grilling again. Grilled chicken is one of my favorites and i perfected a balsamic glaze for it last year but there are so many ways to make great chicken

might i suggest a bumblebee honey / habanero pepper glaze.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I'm gonna a gently caress Nooner :grin:

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
Is there anything better than a Saturday afternoon nap?

A post-saturday-afternoon-nap beer perhaps.

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

Nooner posted:

Discuss with me GBS

my weekend you ask? i have a date tonight and another date with another cutie tomorrow night

sorry about your lives fellow goons

brb gotta respond to these sexts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nooner posted:

Discuss with me GBS

nice.

Shaquin posted:

im going to kill Nooner

what your problem dude?

• Locked thread