Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

Uxzuigal posted:

Your coding skills are far superior to mine!

You are a valued member of the BYOB posting community(tm)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe

super mario batali posted:

You are a valued member of the BYOB posting community(tm)

your SA name is really good and makes me laugh from time to time

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
Thanks, I'm pretty sure I got it in a BYOB namechange thread sponsored by ARNIE.

Your Spinning elephant AV was great, and I liked looking at the little guy rotate.

shinmai

CHK Instruction

super mario batali posted:

Thanks, I'm pretty sure I got it in a BYOB namechange thread sponsored by ARNIE.

Your Spinning elephant AV was great, and I liked looking at the little guy rotate.

:eonwe: same :eonwe:

I like your photographs and your posts are good and cool and a big reason why I really got into this byob thing

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

shinmai posted:

:eonwe: same :eonwe:

I like your photographs and your posts are good and cool and a big reason why I really got into this byob thing
I loved your breakdown of his photograph!

symbolic

HighwireAct posted:

I loved your breakdown of his photograph!
you're really enthusiastic and i love seeing new regs make good posts

Calus

You heard right
Symbolic, I love your Denver the Last Dinosaur sig. I haven't thought of that show in over 20 years, actually had to google it to make sure I had the name right. What channel was that on, anyways? Fox?

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Calus, you have darned nice grammar and spelling.

eonwe

Scathach posted:

Calus, you have darned nice grammar and spelling.

you have a cool demon cat and a cool as heck avatar with rainbow syringes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ancelm

You'll never take me alive, copper!

Eonwe posted:

you have a cool demon cat and a cool as heck avatar with rainbow syringes

Your pink elephant drinking beer with a straw is a pretty cool signature.

Ancelm fucked around with this message at 01:05 on May 22, 2016

"Duty then is the sublimest word in the English language. You should do your duty in all things. You can never do more, you should never wish to do less." -General Robert E. Lee

• Locked thread