Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I'm about 13 days away from turning 30 and got bit with a creativity bug. I have never painted before and have always loved that my wife was the creative side of our team. Then came Overwatch and something in me just changed. Obviously its no good but figured I'd share anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Magnificent! Simply incredible.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Looking good dude, not bad for a first effort! Can't wait to see what you come up with next. LOVE Overwatch btw :)

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Good job OP

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
is the overwatch logo supposed to be a high five

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

elf help book posted:

oh my god... once you see it...

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
drat op nice. you inspired me to make something of my own

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

elf help book posted:

oh snap

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Breathtaking

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I whipped up a cool clan pic for us... lemme know what you think

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Black Baby Goku posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
It kinda stinks, OP. Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

I'm about 13 days away from turning 30 and got bit with a creativity bug. I have never painted before and have always loved that my wife was the creative side of our team. Then came Overwatch and something in me just changed. Obviously its no good but figured I'd share anyway.

i love this, thanks for the new desktop background picuter.

hong kong divorce lunch
Sep 20, 2005

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
draw me like one of your Fail games

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
My name is Gary Vecchiarelli. Lover of science and professional mixologist for 15 years. Tending bar put me through college where I majored in Earth Science while also studying paleontology. Science, creating amazing cocktails, and entertaining people have always been my passion. Over the years, I have grown quite a following and I always appreciated my guests. Many of whom have become very dear friends. I've been asked countless times to create a place where people can visit my creations. So by popular demand, I give you 8BitBartender.com. A place where barteding meets science, video games, movies, popular culture, and anything else that fits the description. I hope you all enjoy this little spot on the web. It is dedicated to all my guests, friends, and family.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

elf help book posted:

🙏

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Most of the backstories in this game are exactly the kind of poo poo you'd find lurking around in a Rob Liefeld or Todd McFarlane illustrated comic book in the 90s. It's a very self-aware kind of camp, which I enjoy.

It's also bucking the trend of every piece of media in this, our post-9/11 America, being some grimdark antihero nonsense. When was the last time you saw a genuinely positive character like Tracer as the face of something?

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

Most of the backstories in this game are exactly the kind of poo poo you'd find lurking around in a Rob Liefeld or Todd McFarlane illustrated comic book in the 90s. It's a very self-aware kind of camp, which I enjoy.

It's also bucking the trend of every piece of media in this, our post-9/11 America, being some grimdark antihero nonsense. When was the last time you saw a genuinely positive character like Tracer as the face of something?

Only counting new IPs, Splatoon only came out less than a year ago.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

I love Tracer lover her quirkiness and how she always says mate and has an English accent

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Me 2007: drat, this video game looks like it has fun gameplay, I think ill get this!

Me 2016: [watching pre rendered trailer footage] OMG dat rear end doe! :xd: That character looks Waifu as gently caress LOL! Day one preorder for sure.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Me 2007: drat, this video game looks like it has fun gameplay, I think ill get this!

Me 2016: [watching pre rendered trailer footage] OMG dat rear end doe! :xd: That character looks Waifu as gently caress LOL! Day one preorder for sure.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Thought this said Seth MacFarlane and got interested for a bit.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training posted:

Hahaha

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

In Training posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

In Training posted:

Lol. Also I saw Retarded_Clown_'s post before he edited it and it said 2916.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Imagine video games in that year. Holy fuckawesome

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

hot drat son, that's really fuckin good :D

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Just some good overwatch humor for y'all. :wave:

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Retarded Clown is one of my favorite posters in this subforum.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

r/ etarded clown

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I just bought this game for 1 dollar at GameStop and the cashier nodded his head in approval and said I was cooler than his other white customers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

NickRoweFillea posted:

Retarded Clown is one of my favorite posters in this subforum.

he is probably the best poster to register in the last five years

• Locked thread