Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

NickRoweFillea posted:

I played it and got a team with three hanzos lol

i went three rounds without dying as junkrat. the amount of noobs is unbelievable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bill Barber posted:

widowmaker = skilled sniper
widowmaker + glasses + DA BOOTY = even more skilled sniper
MOAR BOOTY = SUPAH SKILLED SNIPAH
I know I have perverted artists in my followers, please make her a really really really SKILLED sniper :3
*evil laugh*
#I'macreep #overwatch #widowmaker

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://twitter.com/mrclemps/status/734856253894209536

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The first thing I found in a loot box was an orange squid player icon. omfg.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

net cafe scandal posted:

The first thing I found in a loot box was an orange squid player icon. omfg.
someone from bliz has gotta be reading this thread

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bill Barber posted:

widowmaker = skilled sniper
widowmaker + glasses + DA BOOTY = even more skilled sniper
MOAR BOOTY = SUPAH SKILLED SNIPAH
I know I have perverted artists in my followers, please make her a really really really SKILLED sniper :3
*evil laugh*
#I'macreep #overwatch #widowmaker

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
You can house people if you play aggressive bait Torbjorn. Lure them to your turret

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

found this pic of qnqnx

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

found this pic of qnqnx

Lol.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bobnumerotres posted:

found this pic of qnqnx

Lol

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Bobnumerotres posted:

found this pic of qnqnx

lol

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Looking forward to put near 300 hours in Torbjörn and Junkrat, each

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

We should group up. I know you people all bought the game just add my Battle.net Id... so far I have Bob Nick Lumpy and of course teh freaking Yobgoblin.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

junkrat is so much fun. a demoman that can bomb himself into the sky for free...

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

We should group up. I know you people all bought the game just add my Battle.net Id... so far I have Bob Nick Lumpy and of course teh freaking Yobgoblin.

im down in a little while, ill hit you up

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Buy me the game and I'll play.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Waifu

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's extremely good poo poo when this is the entire joke of a post, repeated ad naseum for 5 years.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Battle.net is giving a name change with the release of the game if your name is some WoW aids

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

rediscover posted:

Buy me the game and I'll play.

I traded in like 6 games to get this bad boy at Gamestop.. what's your excuse.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I love Hamzo and I'm pissed that everyone's playing as him because of the bad rear end Blizzard cinematic😡

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

net cafe scandal posted:

I love Hamzo and I'm pissed that everyone's playing as him because of the bad rear end Blizzard cinematic😡

There's at least two a game.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bobnumerotres posted:

found this pic of qnqnx

Lmao

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Wow, I've never given Mei a play and she is really good.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

net cafe scandal posted:

I traded in like 6 games to get this bad boy at Gamestop.. what's your excuse.

I traded in all my modern console games a long time ago and now all I have left is SNES classics... And you'd have to pry those from my cold dead hands.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Epic session with the imps, ending in opening 6 loot boxes and getting one of the biker skins for Torbjörn plus a bunch of random purples
A good first day

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Symmetra needs to be moved from support to defense. Her lovely little shield boost doesn't do anything to support, but if you group all three of her turrets together you can chew through enemies easy.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Also, her gun is so, so bad unless you're in close range, and if you're in close range, you're probably dying.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

NickRoweFillea posted:

Symmetra needs to be moved from support to defense. Her lovely little shield boost doesn't do anything to support, but if you group all three of her turrets together you can chew through enemies easy.

There needs to be more supports in general since in addition to this being true, Zenyatta sucks and Mercy isnt that fun to play (though a lot more fun than the TF2 medic)

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

However there is a sniper support character coming out probably in the next character release wave, so that might be fun and get some of the retarded Widows into a more helpful role.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

NickRoweFillea posted:

Also, her gun is so, so bad unless you're in close range, and if you're in close range, you're probably dying.

I think the intended use is in conjunction with the turrets. Set up your turrets so they're all hitting the same person and then add your gun to it and it cuts through people like crazy.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

What's overwatch?

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Knuc U Kinte posted:

What's overwatch?

epic

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

What's overwatch?

FPS; hobby-grade coop campaign; genre-blended, multi-mode competitive e-sports; meta-growth, choice + epic

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

FPS; hobby-grade coop campaign; genre-blended, multi-mode competitive e-sports; meta-growth, choice + epic

It sounds badass.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I want to play it.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Buy the product folks.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I am getting it on PC and PS4, that's how much I love the drat Product

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

I am getting it on PC and PS4, that's how much I love the drat Product