Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«173 »
Better
John Zandig
DJ Hyde
View Results
oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Tonfa posted:

Watching the OWE show and I now fully believe every promotion should hold a live funeral whenever their ace loses a match

they cut out most of this ceremony

sad music plays while a-ben writhes on the mat and they project a field of stars on the ring for several minutes

all the owe guys who lost to japanese and american wrestlers come out and their coach(???) screams words of disappointment and motivation at them

then he chops them, and they all take turns chopping him but he sells it like hes actually dying and it takes multiple people to hold him up from the power of their chops of respect

*then* the entire locker room comes out so the chinese akb48 affiliate sings amazing grace over slow motion clips of them training

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.

he knows...

oatgan posted:

sad music plays while a-ben writhes on the mat and they project a field of stars on the ring for several minutes

all the owe guys who lost to japanese and american wrestlers come out and their coach(???) screams words of disappointment and motivation at them

then he chops them, and they all take turns chopping him but he sells it like hes actually dying and it takes multiple people to hold him up from the power of their chops of respect

*then* the entire locker room comes out so the chinese akb48 affiliate sings amazing grace over slow motion clips of them training

Jack Anderson
Jan 8, 2008

Young Bucks was a good friend until Supercard of Honor they superkick me and now they are alone and I have handsome friend Because I was right

oatgan posted:

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

It's OK to beat your wife if she's drunk

oatgan posted:

holy poo poo

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

yahallo

itís absolutely the segment of the year itís spectacular

Phenix Rising
Oct 24, 2005

TOUGH GUUUUUY

oatgan posted:

Where can I see this weird thing?

Watched a couple of the MLW Fusion shows on Youtube today and they're alright so far. Rich is so much more tolerable as a commentator here than in Wrestle Circus, so I'm assuming him coming across so annoying to me in WC is due to him trying to fill the role of one-man commentary booth. It's kind of fun hearing Schiavone again, too.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

heres the original broadcast (minus the main event)

https://v.qq.com/x/page/p0542pjaak5.html

if you just want to see the agony and ecstasy of A-Ben skip ahead to 2 hrs 43 min

im not gonna say the whole show is worth watching because the wrestling is all very bad but everything around the wrestling is interesting

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

It's OK to beat your wife if she's drunk

Phenix Rising posted:

Where can I see this weird thing?.

skip to 1:07:20

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/262985467

DJExile
Jun 27, 2007

If loving you is binturong, I don't want to binturight.

this is loving amazing

Phenix Rising
Oct 24, 2005

TOUGH GUUUUUY

oatgan posted:

heres the original broadcast (minus the main event)

https://v.qq.com/x/page/p0542pjaak5.html

if you just want to see the agony and ecstasy of A-Ben skip ahead to 2 hrs 43 min

im not gonna say the whole show is worth watching because the wrestling is all very bad but everything around the wrestling is interesting

This is loving nutty. Thanks!

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

yahallo

friday

Friday, May 25, 2018
Logan Sqaure Auditorium
2539 N Kedzie
Chicago, IL
7:30pm Bell Time
Doors open 6:30pm
All Ages Event

Front Row - $60
Front Row Stage - $50
Second Row - $40
Second Row Stage - $40
Third Row - $40
Third Row Stage - $30
Fourth Row - $30
Standing Room Only - $30
Tickets on sale at aawpro.ticketleap.com and Reckless Records in Wicker Park

$10 off with coupon code AAWTNP only through tomorrow. Sounds like slow sales, probably because there have been a dozen shows in Chicago this month.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

I really wish I hadn't bought tickets before the coupon code went out. Could have saved $20.

I wonder if the holiday weekend combined with the Friday show is slowing sales. Also their champ isn't around and the last time they ran Logan, Mike Elgin showed up to really piss off a crowd.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

"I think you'll find that when it comes to Sandwich Montoya, the sky is the limit!"

- Too Much Mustard

I like that ACH is wearing the AAW belt when he enters at BOSJ.

But the timing isn't great for the show. I'm staying in town but I'll need to bolt right when it ends so I can go to the next phase of the weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

How is Darby Allin not at All In?

«173 »