Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better
This poll is closed.
John Zandig 107 75.35%
DJ Hyde 35 24.65%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Gonzo McFee posted:

You've been awful quiet on the whole wrestlers being outed as sex pests/criminals.

What's funny another forum credited me with spearheading the movement.

Asking around Belle has a legitimate grievance and I believe her. But she's still drama and kinda ran herself off from indie Wrestling due to starting endless beefs.

Anyway Parrow ended up on UK morning TV today:
https://twitter.com/benshephard/status/954272100692488192

rovert fucked around with this message at 10:02 on Jan 19, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadkiller615
Aug 7, 2007
yea, I kill dead stuff. so what?

So what did ZSJ do?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

deadkiller615 posted:

So what did ZSJ do?

It is down to the accuser to make it public. Probably best to move on thread wise until/if that happens.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

deadkiller615 posted:

So what did ZSJ do?

He's the real knife pervert.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

rovert posted:

It is down to the accuser to make it public.

So when you 'asked around', was it Belle herself you asked?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/JerkThaCurtain/status/954397339741032448

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Ughhhh boooo Brian

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

If Teddy can get his poo poo together before his body gives out, he's gonna be the real deal. Clock's ticking.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

This sexual harassment stuff is the story and the actual relevant and important stuff, let's not (anybody) make it about rovert and "scoops".

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

rovert posted:

Asking around Belle has a legitimate grievance and I believe her. But she's still drama and kinda ran herself off from indie Wrestling due to starting endless beefs.

Yeah I’ve followed her for a while, it was a bit weird when she blew up her social media and got rid of her wrestling fandom. Wondered what was up with that

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels
Elite guys are doing a live Q&A and just said that All In is happening concurrently with BOLA and it is not some BOLA Night 2 endeavor as some have speculated, but that Matt has been in contact with the PWG guys and they are at least considering doing a different weekend for it. Cody also joked he would do BOLA for free if it was on a different weekend.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

coconono posted:

If Teddy can get his poo poo together before his body gives out, he's gonna be the real deal. Clock's ticking.

He won't, and honestly he's never been good enough to justify what an rear end in a top hat he is. People should stop booking him already.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

coconono posted:

My man, he couldn't even keep his poo poo together long enough to do a 10 day tour of Canada for an indy that runs my town. Less than a week after they announced his booking, he got popped for DUI and resisting arrest. If he was 21, okay, sure. He's 37 and still acting no smarter than he was in the Funkin' Dojo.

His kitty is cute, though.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

El Gallinero Gros posted:

My man, he couldn't even keep his poo poo together long enough to do a 10 day tour of Canada for an indy that runs my town. Less than a week after they announced his booking, he got popped for DUI and resisting arrest. If he was 21, okay, sure. He's 37 and still acting no smarter than he was in the Funkin' Dojo.

His kitty is cute, though.

I think someone said the kitty died, unless he got a new kitty.

Also I remember first seeing Teddy in CZW in 2003. That was fifteen years ago. He’s never gonna get his poo poo together and if he makes it to 45 alive and/or not in jail I’ll be amazed.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/PowerbombTV/status/954450015342284800

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
AAW tonight and I'm pumped as hell

Qoey
Jun 2, 2014

CombineThresher posted:

He won't, and honestly he's never been good enough to justify what an rear end in a top hat he is. People should stop booking him already.

My local promotion booked him at a show and there was a lot of gossip afterwards that he had done coke at some point during the show. The promoter was pissed as poo poo about it because he had booked Teddy as a favor to Bret Hart.

This was over a year ago, but considering he was trying to salvage his reputation at that point, idk

Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me
I saw The Great Muta do a fire ball and a poison mist last night.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Riddle v. Rey Fenix was somehow the weakest match tonight.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Dr. Baker posted:

I saw The Great Muta do a fire ball and a poison mist last night.

That rules.

Not too many wrestlers doin' fireballs any more. I was kinda hoping Punk would bust one out against Lesnar (especially after he referenced Lawler doing it while talking about Miz on commentary), but no such luck. To be fair though, after hearing about what happened to Jim Mitchell, I don't blame people for not doing it. Dude's lucky he didn't lose a hand.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Hot Diggity! posted:

Riddle v. Rey Fenix was somehow the weakest match tonight.

myron vs teddy was an affront to the senses but yeah that was a wild good show

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
https://twitter.com/johnblud/status/954966535805730816

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

That big fuckiung guy fell on his drat side and become paralyzed.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Please be okay, Davey Vega...

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

There's something so weird about seeing the guy on the canvas shifting into position to (presumably) get hit, and then how quickly he moves out of the way when he realizes the guy has slipped and has no control.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/wXwGermany/status/955062729890508800

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Update on the CWF situation. CWF wrestler Mecha Mercenary has been fired by CWF after refusing to cut all ties with Charlie Armstrong. He says on twitter that he demanded proof that Charlie was presently involved in criminal activity, and CWF had no evidence, so he refused. He also claims that Charlie let him examine his books, and they are clean.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Sub Rosa this hasn't been pleasant for anyone and there are various camps but what is jist on why Grant Sawyer left if you can give it?

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

El Gallinero Gros posted:

That rules.

Not too many wrestlers doin' fireballs any more. I was kinda hoping Punk would bust one out against Lesnar (especially after he referenced Lawler doing it while talking about Miz on commentary), but no such luck. To be fair though, after hearing about what happened to Jim Mitchell, I don't blame people for not doing it. Dude's lucky he didn't lose a hand.

That wasn’t flash paper, that was some kind of sparkler gun gimmick that blew up in his hand. Flash paper just goes up in a fwoom and burns you.

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

rovert posted:

Sub Rosa this hasn't been pleasant for anyone and there are various camps but what is jist on why Grant Sawyer left if you can give it?

Didn't agree with how management is handling the situation

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

In case you wanted to see the large man actually hit the moonsault (I assume it's the same large man I apologize for my racism with the cell phone video and all)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CetkoGjJhBQ

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
PWG Neon Knights (2/16) Card

quote:

Adam Brooks vs Matt Sydal

Dalton Castle vs. Joey Janela

David Starr vs Travis Banks

Flip Gordon vs. Zack Sabre Jr.

Keith Lee vs. Matthew Riddle

Trent? vs. Chuck Taylor (c) for PWG World Title

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

The best friends may kill each other :ohdear:

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Jenkem Delivery posted:

The best friends may kill each other :ohdear:

Last time they fought they almost did. I don't even know what will happen when the title is on the line.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

The_Rob posted:

Last time they fought they almost did. I don't even know what will happen when the title is on the line.

Their good friend Kazuchika Okada will make them shake hands and make up.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
feels like a long time since the last time the ROH champ was on a PWG card

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Gaz-L posted:

Their good friend Kazuchika Okada will make them shake hands and make up.

you spelled "Jerry Lynn" all sorts of hosed up

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

The_Rob posted:

That match was so great.

"Best friends means no rules!"

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/ThisIs_Progress/status/956814039455354880

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Anybody gonna be at the Beyond show at the Wrestle Factory tomorrow? If you do say hello to the tall man with an afro to receive a firm handshake because he is me

Dangerous Person fucked around with this message at 04:42 on Jan 27, 2018