Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better
This poll is closed.
John Zandig 107 75.35%
DJ Hyde 35 24.65%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

OGB posted:

Running with Janela as a top guy was a smart move.

Indie crowds dig him, and I don’t really foresee him being on WWE’s radar.

they're on to him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

im gonna.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

abraham linksys posted:

lol at anyone who bought expensive tickets and is traveling for an ROH show

look forward to everyone at msg getting to bask in the wonder of cody vs tanahashi or some other bullshit

shut up.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

it is possible to enjoy...two things.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

this is great especially since Circus and Inspire helped to make austin start to become a hotbed

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Phenix Rising posted:

I still feel bad about not having gone to an Inspire show yet but I'll probably go to this. Wanted to go see PCO/Dalton next weekend but forgot we're going to have house guests so it's sadly a no-go.

if you hang out on rainey you can get hep and not have to have house guests anymore

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

so there was a sabotage match today that ended in human trafficking

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

exploded mummy posted:

WWE sent Velveteen Dream to EVOLVE to wrestle Darby and Theory

gabe gettin paid off for being a cop

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Chris James 2 posted:

Nick Gage Invitational opened with Jimmy Lloyd getting thrown off a roof through 3 doors, chairs and light tubes

sounds like someone just got uninvited

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

part of what keeps PWG special is that they don't stream or do live ppv. if they started streaming it'd limit the roster of guys they could bring in and use.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

aaw looks sick

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

any reason why ace romero doesn't get book more often countrywide? he's one of the most unique lookin guys on the indies

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

but will wrestle circus run

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

run the inmann sports complex in edison.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Tomahawk posted:

Is someone putting together a Wrestlemania weekend thread?

it'll probably go up in february.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

ricky starks is vastly underrated as a personality

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i watched sami screaming and cursing at jessica havok behind the sugar mill during mania weekend, i was eating a hot dog, it was not comfortable. i do not like him.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

ah poo poo

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

jesus WEP posted:

Jesus Christ is that dude okay

hes in a coma

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

mexico is different.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

sportsgenius86 posted:

PWG Two Hundred - March 1

Bandido vs. Jeff Cobb
LAX vs. Lucha Bros vs. Wentz/Xavier
Jonathan Gresham vs. David Starr
Darby Allin vs. Brody King
Aussie Open vs. Best Friends
Laredo Kid vs. Puma King
Trey Miguel vs. Jungle Boy vs. Jake Atlas

all this lineup does is make me think we're due for another DDT4

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

if you live in or close to austin, you're gonna want to make the next inspire show.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

if you just chop off that bottom third of the poster its a hell of a card

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

oh no at those ticket prices

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

mike bailey vs pentagon

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i mean im not for victim blaming in any situations but if you attempt to book davey you kinda have to know what comes with the territory there

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Basic Chunnel posted:

Used to be I knew every name on a PWG card just by reputation alone, and now 50% of the undercard are guys I assume are just really well-liked regional stars who haven't broken through yet.

this is kinda what pwg was before it got huge. it had a main event scene of mostly top name indy talent but you'd have an undercard with RockNES monsters or the cutler brothers or other weird semi regional guys trying to get noticed. they were also far ahead of the curve when it came to pushes on guys like kenny omega/kevin steen/claudio/adam cole compared to other companies. it seems to me like the peak bubble has popped a little bit and PWG is resembling what it was before it started putting on the insane cards it was doing in 2013-recently. this is not a bad thing, its going to continue to be a great stage for these wrestlers to get themselves noticed.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i kinda wish pwg would bring over dragon gate guys again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

puma king is decent.