Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better
This poll is closed.
John Zandig 107 75.35%
DJ Hyde 35 24.65%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Cosby Mysteries
Oct 5, 2007

Happy Birthday, Mr. President

DEAR RICHARD posted:

The CZW vs ROH feud was amazing

...the poo poo that happened in ROH...

With Homicide and the Cage of Death? That was good poo poo from what I remember and definitely worth a rewatch. Can someone recommend decent matches from that era?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Cosby Mysteries
Oct 5, 2007

Happy Birthday, Mr. President

Mob posted:

The BBC isn't going to waste resources on wrestling when they're too busy making piles of money off their Tumblr demographic shows

Why spend money on an unproven fed when they can follow around a tinder sex addict for a fraction of the cost. Not sure Dave is the channel to push this either since I (and probably many others) label it as the BBC 90's rerun channel so they'll need to market the gently caress out of it. Having said that I hope they get crazy Destination America style and sees what sticks.