Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better
This poll is closed.
John Zandig 107 75.35%
DJ Hyde 35 24.65%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the necro butcher should have purchased some dog gone talent with all that misappropriated child support money, folks!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

in that outdated poster, Elgin looks like a mask of a person's cut off face was stretched over his real face and he is trying to sell it as just another day at the ole water cooler. Just standing there drinking a whole hosed-Lot of water until you get to take off work to go to the hospital. Just about died from that water. tough to get a hit in this league.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

What I've Been hearing is that Brad Stutts keeps on calling people and asking them why they weren't at work today and when they start to respond he says "oh you didn't know? dun nun nun nun. your rear end better call somebody!" and chattering his teeth as drums sound effects, but that part isn't as obvious outside of his head because of the way hearing your own vocals works. He is going to prison.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

That big fuckiung guy fell on his drat side and become paralyzed.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

bring a football and keep yelling at them to do a worked handoff in the same exact voice as bischoff doing the "scissors" bit

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Gut feeling is that Rey is definitely doing a tag but it will be interesting if not!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I wish Danjel Bryan would have gone all in back in april in stead of signing a new contract with WWE.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if so, expect Danjel Bryan to perform at All-In.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

congrats on the wrestling union

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

cancelling that show was a fitting tribute

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

how old is the picture of shlak doing the nazi salute. I don't want to post it because it's offensive to me and others, but i'm sure most people who know about him have seen it. How much age does that pic have on it?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

interesting. That picture is older than many people. Quite a bit of folks actually. But it's not older than me or my morals

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

im glad ishii will finally kill indy darling JBL

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Sami sucked poo poo iirc

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

should've done okada vs MJF

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

It's a good name.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

That looks good.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

El Gallinero Gros posted:

If you read the thread there, a fan talks about how the building they supposedly run out of has actually been closed. This promoter stinks of fraud.

Terry you better get the hell off here with your slandering and stay the hell away from pcw

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

lol if you buy tickets and don't just easily walk in for free

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I'd agree that currently Triple H and Cody are on the same level

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

billy gunn vs marko stunt is the only reason to book either of them

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

who are those folks?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

"Welcome to Earth, buddy." - Will Smith

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I recently found out that the announcer in question was undoubtedly a pimp with irrefutable proof on the matter.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it is conceivable that Nicolas Coppola would consider doing a death match in wrestling against another actor who hasn't done one, based on the tweet where it was mentioned that there was some confusion in what David Arquette thought he was getting himself into. if that was the reason he agreed to do the match, he may sue the promoter.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Perhaps being an ant has been creatively fulfilling as a job. if that Were the case, it would be considered a personal success and could be argued a professional one in the vein of a starving artist who eats very moldy bread and rotten canned beans that are free due to expiry. This is not considered living successfully as you will die From it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

will you accept all elite wrestling sucking its own wiener very strongly throughout all shows, as long as they hire scott steiner to be the top level on-screen and off-screen authority figure? I will do so.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

That guy worked WWE and wanted a contract but didn't get offered and knows he never will so he's trying to get a profile bump out of it. All four of those dudes suck rear end

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

ah poo poo i didn't mean To

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i hope Dicky wins

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

creating that look for yourself and not supporting your child.................................. is cool

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Holding firm that independent wrestling will not exist anymore after December 2018

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

People working for AEW on and off the books are talking to WWE contracted talent in what they would say is a personal and non-professional setting

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Yes

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

please provide an example of who was getting paid what before i become mad and MLW faces consequences. "nobody jones" (a joke name based on the wrestler being brand new or very generic and never earning any prestige) earning 150 per shot is quite fine. And that same wrestler, nobody jones, could just be a dick lying about offers from elsewhere just like many wrestlers do since they are bad people and liars as well as the bookers being bad people and liars. if you don't tell me all of the facts very soon then i'm going to ask that you stop providing potential half-truths or outright lies with nothing else being said. Ok?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I'm still nervous from my last message, and waiting for you to say OK back. when i open the thread I feel extremely scared of possibly seeing a negative response, instead of OK.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I'm tired of this. please forget what i posted earlier; both Of the posts. if you respond to them i will act like they were NOT made, and this is the warning for that. if you waste your time responding now, long after i've given you enough time to say Ok to me, it will be completely ignored.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

WWE has pulled its over to Shane Strickland after seeing his tweet placing them on the same level as other promotions

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Independent wrestling is a bunch of people cosplaying and larping and hurting eachother irresponsibly. It should be shut down by all state athletic commissions and the equivalents elsewhere. these psychopaths should be forced to subsist in the underground in developing countries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

That guy seems like he really sucks at wrestling to do that