Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better
This poll is closed.
John Zandig 107 75.35%
DJ Hyde 35 24.65%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

Skarsnik posted:

Well yes but posting about that is kind of weird and creepy so I didn't want to bring it up?

It's normal to date ladies!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

Skarsnik posted:

Yeah I'm not having this conversation any more. If you cant see the difference between wrestlers public lives and private lives, and which of those it's acceptable to post about, then you really are a bunch of creeps

Holy loly, bud. The conversation is surrounding how long this dude has left on his visa, which is most certainly a massive part of his private life. Saying "he has multiple reasons to consider pursuing employment" isn't creepy in the fuckin' slightest.

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

Bard Maddox posted:

I know nobody watched EVOLVE tonight but it was real good! watch it to see the big hard cam FloSlam sign fall down on a row of people

I'm a bit late for commenting on it, but I was there (and just in front of the guys who had the sign fall on them!) and had an absolute blast at the show. First Evolve show I've seen. Yehi and Lee were great, as stated. O'Reilly and Tracey Williams had negative heat, which sucked for them. It was a good match with a lot of grappling and very little high-flying, but the crowd had almost no interest in seeing it. Riddle vs Cobb seemed crazy short, which I was bummed by.

Dijak and Page had a really entertaining match, too, mostly comedy. Dijak and Page took a dude's phone and took turns tweeting about themselves, vanity searching, etc. 'til Page put the phone in his trunks. Page gave it back to the guy, who then proceeded to lick the phone which got a "you sick gently caress" chant.

Austin Theory is entertaining, but he needs to stop wearing trunks that say "UNPROVEN" on them.