Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better
This poll is closed.
John Zandig 107 75.35%
DJ Hyde 35 24.65%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

Brother, why must you be the one with the superior jeans?

Super No Vacancy posted:

week from tomorrow

Sami Callihan v. Pentagon Jr. - AAW (World?) Championship
Zack Sabre Jr. v. Cedric Alexander
Marty Scurll v. Fenix
Johnny Gargano/Tommaso Ciampa v. Trevor Lee/Andrew Everett
AR Fox v. Mat Fitchett - AAW Heritage Championship
Ohio Is 4 Killers v. The Hooligans
Silas Young v. Josh Alexander
Jessica Havok v. Heidi Lovelace

also appearing: Colt Cabana, Davey Vega

gently caress. Why'd I have to be in Colorado for a wedding when this is going on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

Gresham had a pretty good technical war with Mustifa Ali at the recent Freelance Wrestling/CZW show that's worth checking out.

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

I think we all saw that coming, though. Tim Storm at least had novelty value. Aldis...not even that much.

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

He's alright. Fairly indie-riffic though, and not nearly as much charisma as his pa.

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

Germansimp posted:

Gives me hope that he'll be wrestling for New Japan soon. Him vs Ishiil? Hell yeah.

I love Shingo. I love New Japan. I don't want to see Shingo show up in New Japan, outside of a G1 guest spot or something like that. He'd just end up lost in the shuffle of a roster already stuffed to the brim with talent. I'd rather see him keep tearing things up in BJW or All Japan, like he has been in his outside bookings over the past year.

Dr. Baker posted:

The unsung hero of BOLA weekend is Puma King. He truly is the coolest cat.

This, I can agree on.

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

Phenix Rising posted:

I dont follow Fight Club - who usually works their shows? It's right after Wrestle Kingdom so I'm wondering if some of their names will be working other shows around WK so they don't actually have to fly anyone in.

It's mostly the usual UK indie crew; that said they do have a couple imports to their name (Meiko Satomura is apparently their current champ, and Daisuke Sekimoto showed up a lot on the cards I looked at), so they might have a better chance at drawing a semi-decent crowd to Korakuen than you'd think at first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

Suplex Liberace posted:

i wanna see loving tajiri vs pentagon

You wouldn’t if you actually saw any of Taijiri’s current run in AJPW.