Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better
This poll is closed.
John Zandig 107 75.35%
DJ Hyde 35 24.65%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Excited for his new T-shirt, the EC F'N DUB shirt but it says SOFT F'N A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

coconono posted:

if you got your poo poo all figured by 23, congrats. You probably came from a gated community and had your mom remind to do your homework every night.

As a 24 year old, I stand behind the tweets I made as a 23 year old and attest that I did not use a racial slur, soft or hard, at that age

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Don't get me wrong my posts were also bad in 2011, but I was more "unironically using w00t" bad and less "it's cool if I use the soft a" bad

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

One of the ICE guys pulls off his ICE T-shirt to reveal a LUCHA shirt and armdrags all the other guys before doing a spinaroonie

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Explosions posted:

Thumbs up thumbs down is a very bad taunt.

This has been, "my opinion."

It was good when Batista did it

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

If Arquette wasn't working on Twitter, he legitimately had no clue who Nick Gage was, thought they were putting him against Nic Cage, and absolutely was not prepared for what happened.

come on

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

jesus WEP posted:

Jesus Christ is that dude okay

He's Kurt Angle, it's a complicated question

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

The Stain On The Couch Gang

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

coconono posted:

Being an ant for Chikara is pretty cool though. That’s a who’s who of indie names.

A lot cooler than indie gently caress #367 that did a 3rd on the card match for a WWN show that no one will remember what the result was in 48 hours.

Excelling as an Ant is like being a really good extra: nobody will recognize you for it.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

shiksa posted:

if i were running beyond i would simply have the wrestler who is currently the ace wear a hat that says "top dawg" on it. other wrestlers would come out and say "david starr i am the true top dawg of beyond wrestling" or whatever and then the victor of that match would show up to the next show wearing a big stupid baseball cap that says "top dawg"

this started as a joke but i'd love a fed that replaced belts with stupid hats.

Presenting the MILF HUNTER Champion Of The World, Chad Bradwick!

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

shiksa posted:

yes main eventers are competing to be TOP DAWG and the midcarders put on thrilling 5 star classics for the title of Intercontinental MILF HUNTER, maybe get some beer holder hats for the tag teams, this is the future of wrestling baby

The tag team championship is of course I'M WITH STUPID hats

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

What happened to Delilah's aspect ratio

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Cavauro posted:

i'm mad that the two jeff farmer wrestlers aren't the same guy

Would you say that you don't like it when things aren't your, aren't going your way?

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Saying "skill will always dictate success" and meaning that as a bad thing seems like a really bad and self-defeating way for Page to phrase his complaint.

Like, showing up on time is a skill as much as putting on an entertaining wrestling match is, and Page's problem is that people are willing to forgive deficiencies in the former if someone excels at the latter.

And I'm not even sure that's true. Like, yeah, Davey gets bookings, but you know who is more professional than Davey and is getting bigger paychecks? Roderick Strong. Is he a better wrestler than Davey? That's debatable, but only one of them is getting that WWE money. Low Ki is another example, he's a skilled wrestler whose lack of professionalism has overshadowed that skill, and as a result is demonstrably less successful than his skill taken on its own would dictate.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

What happened? Can't find anything on Google.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

RealFoxy posted:

The most disgusting thing about this clip is that I saw like 5 CZW trainees with man buns.

It's like the Young Lion mandatory look but with the express goal of looking like a douche

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

drat, Aslo's on the card?