Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better
This poll is closed.
John Zandig 107 75.35%
DJ Hyde 35 24.65%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax

MagicCube posted:

Cody got his first indy booking and can check one off his list:

Also featuring:

Lawler's supposed to be on the card as well. They should have booked Liger vs Lawler, now that's a match I want to see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax

Durk Hendrunkqs posted:

I hope this happens some day.

I bet Josh Barnett would do it in an instant but unfortunately his UFC contract gets in the way.

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax
Liger vs Lawler is a personal dream match of mine and someone should book that pronto.

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax
Matt Riddle isn't currently signed with WWE mainly because he regularly made MMA news with weed-related poo poo (one example being him joking that if it wasn't for weed he'd kill his family). A lot of people in WWE smoke weed and failing a wellness test for weed only nets you a small fine rather than a suspension. WWE doesn't really give a poo poo, but since they're a PG product they really don't want you associated with it in public since recreational use is still illegal in the vast majority of states.