Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better
This poll is closed.
John Zandig 107 75.35%
DJ Hyde 35 24.65%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

Strawberry Panda posted:

They're going to have to book one hell of a supercard to draw 10,000.

El Patron sighs. His work is never through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

ROH just did a 6000 seat sell-out with a forgettable show headlined by Marty Scurll vs Dalton Castle. It's not going to take The Rock to top that with an show hyped for a year as The Biggest Indie Event Ever. People like big events.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

https://wwnlive.com/evolve/

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

sportsgenius86 posted:

I would expect that more if he DOES lose. I can't see WWE touching Dickinson.

It's Tracy's EVOLVE career vs Stoke's. And there are loose, vague rumors that WWE is maybe interested in Stokely.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

Merlok is a 15+ year veteran.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

SatoshiMiwa posted:

You think indy talent would look at Neville and think twice about signing an NXT deal when it's clear they won't be used on the main roster but so many young wrestlers are blinded by being in the WWE it's amazing

aw gently caress i'm getting paid 50k to train in a fancy gym and hang out with sara del rey aw gently caress this sucks so bad, aww poo poo i wish i was letting a german man punch me for real as hard as he can for very little money. i just hang out with william regal get paid a living wage and wrestle ricochet, gently caress i hate it so much i wish quebecer pierre was punching me for real as hard as he can so bad.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

Zandig probably owes Joey a favor.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

That isn't how anything works unless you want an informal 'it's OK to be caught beating your wife as long as she's too scared to demand punishment' policy, but also we could probably stop pretending that anyone would have noticed or any police officer would have cared about a dude dragging his wife back to his car if it wasn't a black dude with a not black wife.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

Sub Rosa posted:

I think telling a victim that she must be scared if she isn't demanding punishment is pretty lovely and gaslighting, so.

That's not a thing I said, my dude. But you can't have a system where victims decide punishment, or else you get a system where people go free because the abusers (or randos) harassed the victim into just wanting to forget it ever happened. That's not Su Yung, but that's why Su Yung can't make what happened go away.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

The earth is a vampire #tenpoundsofgold

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

Thumbs up thumbs down is a very bad taunt.

This has been, "my opinion."

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

Also if you don't think robbing a bank is cool, you are legally a cop and this conversation is entrapment.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

Defrauding a mid-level web streaming start-up.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

coconono posted:

dude you were the Bootyman and never did any good butt jokes.

It's 2018. Let's just be honest with ourselves, for loving ONCE. High Knee is a great joke. It's time to put the lies behind us and admit that High Knee is a great joke.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

But whose side is Chuck Taylor on!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

Independent is hard to spell.