Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better
This poll is closed.
John Zandig 107 75.35%
DJ Hyde 35 24.65%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

cams
Mar 28, 2003

dave thought it was a bad idea for njpw to try and fill a 4500 seat venue two weeks before wrestlemania because they wouldn't sell out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Bard Maddox posted:

he’s getting announced for the show right before tickets go on sale
this has been my thinking ever since they announced the venue

currently trying to convince myseld that if he's only appearing and not performing then i shouldn't throw a pile of money at it

cams
Mar 28, 2003

nah i feel like if punk was just gonna be there for an appearance and maybe an "in-ring encounter" this is exactly the way they'd cover it. anything more and the show becomes "the return of cm punk" and nothing else matters

punk come back and wrestle kenny omega =[

cams
Mar 28, 2003

still trying to decide if i buy a couple cheaper tickets to this thing

i instaslammed on both njpw events in long beach without seeing a card because i live right there, and even though i have good reasons to visit chicago... i am weary of this event

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Gumball Gumption posted:

It's cheap enough and will have a Pentagon match and an Okada match. I'm still sold.
my biggest fear is that it is just a night of multiman tag matches. if i had confirmation, for instance, that okada would be wrestling in a singles match, i'd be more apt to buy.

okada v penta ;o

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Phenix Rising posted:

Meanwhile, StubHub already has a whole load of tickets for sale.

the system works

cams
Mar 28, 2003

even if they held off a significant amount of tickets for a second wave, i am legitimately impressed if they really sold out that quick.

at the first long beach show, i was blown away how many people were specifically in to the elite. i think the popularity of that show is way more widespread than i'd originally thought.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

STONE COLD 64 posted:

flip gordon is gonna be nwa champ baby
...i love this idea a lot from a storytelling standpoint

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i just got home the fans are almost sitting inside the ring

cams
Mar 28, 2003

so is that like a tko or

cams
Mar 28, 2003

ready 2 rumble is a fun movie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

abraham linksys posted:

boy that was a deeply upsetting show
i choose to believe that this was what they were going for, great job 8.5 out of ten