Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better
This poll is closed.
John Zandig 107 75.35%
DJ Hyde 35 24.65%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!
So at what point do we stop calling this "indie" wrestling and start calling it "territories" again because it seems real goddamn similar to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!

EugeneJ posted:

You know...now would be a decent time for TNA's roster to walk out and unionize

Maybe something good can come from TNA after all

And then two days later the company shuts down and no one gives a poo poo about their union except people who make documentaries on pro wrestling fifteen years from now?

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Phenix Rising posted:

Do any of the wrestling streaming services just have a constant live stream of replays or matches or whatever? I'm always interested in more wrestling in my life, but I feel like the easiest way for me to get into it is to just load up the app (assuming I can get it on an Apple TV or similar) and watch whatever's playing rather than crawling through a bunch of promotions and trying to find something that looks good.

The wwe network has a live feed but whenever I load it up to watch something it's always one of their documentaries or a total divas episode, seems like.