Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better
This poll is closed.
John Zandig 107 75.35%
DJ Hyde 35 24.65%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

TV really doesn't do Aerostar justice. Dude gets SERIOUS air

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

gently caress me why does this have to be on a Tuesday night?!????! I'd seriously drive to Merced to see Pentagon

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

El Estrago Bonito posted:

Ah, so Hoodslam.

There's minorities at Hoodslam shows

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Hoodslam owns and hell, I might even be there tonight

I want to go, haven't been since January. PM me the next time you go and we can see about grabbing a beer at beer revolution

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Cory Lidle posted:

N-Words Suck

Hogan?

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Luigi Thirty posted:

managed by New Jack

quick where's that goon with the Z-list promotion

I'd pay to see that

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

AR Fox - Aerostar alone is worth the price of admission

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

StarkRavingMad posted:

Fox has been killing it lately.

He may also kill himself in that match trying to match Aerostar's spots

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Does this confirm Moose to NXT?

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Do you just follow the pwg Twitter account for on sale dates/links?

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Why hasn't ACH worked PWG more consistently? He seems like their kind of guy.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I want to see Jeff Cobb team up with Elgin and Cage to form the Unbreakable F'n Monster Machines and ragdoll everyone

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

The_Rob posted:

Hell yes. I'm on board with this faction.

That, Shibata, and Ospreay-Ricochet 2 are my three wishes for BOLA this year

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

oatgan posted:

Americanrana 2016 was almost the greatest wrestling show of the year

https://twitter.com/beyondwrestling/status/748617713753464832

Filthy Tom Lawlor said he'd show up and work as Dan Severn. Gabe should reach out

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I caught some of Riddle's match with Cedric Alexander and he looked pretty good for being pretty new to wrestling. He's been doing it like what, a year maybe a year and a half tops?

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Ishin posted:

Hero/End against Fenix/Pentagon. This BOLA is amazing.

I am praying I can get Tix I have to see this match

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Cole took himself out of BOLA (will still wrestle non tourney matches) and has been replaced by Cedric Alexander :getin:

Efb

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Basic Chunnel posted:

why's he bowing out?

Because ADAM COLE BAY BAY *throws up fingers*

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Dalton Castle and the Boys vs Young Bucks and Cole!

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Going to try for BOLA tix, anything I should know? I remember reading last year their ticket site is awful and crashed when people rushed it

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Sold out already :(

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I'll keep an eye out on twitter, I was planning on driving from SF down. I had nights 2 and 3 but night 1 was sold out so it locked my order and wouldn't let me proceed. By the time I went back to re-add tickets everything was gone.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

deadkiller615 posted:

I was just co DDT 24/7 champ!!!

Who did you blindside with a chair?

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Silas Young is ok, quinoa is really good.

Fight me

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

AR Fox vs. Jack Evans would be worth the price of admission alone

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Wow, I guess APW is booking Sabu in September...I didn't know he was still wrestling

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Grozz Nuy posted:

It was my favorite match of Night 1, although I really liked Cobb/Ricochet, Fenix/Ospreay, and Liger/Hero as well.

What if I told you that the Spanish fly spot was not only not the spot of the weekend, it wasn't even the craziest thing Fenix himself did at BOLA?

Ugh so bummed I couldn't get tix. Can I get in with your group next year when they go on sale?

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I heckled Justin at the LU taping I went to

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

It's funny you mention Marty checking the ropes I remember him having one of the techs tighten the ring ropes a few times

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I recently saw some old Human tornado matches from PWG and he's amazing

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

SpiritOfSanDimas posted:

Gonna be in the bay area for a bit and it looks like APW has Broken Matt Hardy vs someone named JR Kratos coming up soon. Does anyone know who JR Kratos is, and does he suck as much as he looks like he sucks

I'm going to that show. Kratos is decent, I've seen him put on a couple good matches. He and some other local wrestlers were recently in this Strfkr music video: https://youtu.be/wDtBXvodb8M

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Beer City Bruiser, come on

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I'm getting a bunch of friends together for my bday at Hoodslam next Friday. I included a picture and a blurb from the Vice article on the invite, but I think some folks are in for a surprise!

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Suplex Liberace posted:

Free Speedball, I want to watch him more.

Can he take over the El Generico gimmick and fool the Canadian authorities?

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I'm going to see Broken Matt Hardy vs. JR Kratos at APW on Friday. Here's to hoping he brings Seņor Benjamin

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I've never been very impressed by Thatcher and I've seen him live

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Brosef Joe Brody is the best indie commentator

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

*shrieks at a crazy spot*

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

APW just announced Pentagon Jr for a show in February. I am so stoked, he didn't wrestle at the Lucha Underground taping I attended so I finally get to see him live. I plan on getting ringside seats and screaming Cero Miedo at the top of my lungs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Brian Cage is wrestling Drugz Bunny at Hoodslam tonight and I'm taking some friends who've never been. Guess I'll have to explain the concept of "Getting your poo poo in"