Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better
This poll is closed.
John Zandig 107 75.35%
DJ Hyde 35 24.65%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

Skarsnik posted:

Pete is not nice and a big meanie

At the weekend Pete took off his gumshield so he could bite a mans middle finger. Then he bit that middle finger.

Pete Dunne is a great oval office.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.
Over the top wrestling in Dublin have a show august six, it'll be on vimeo. So far:
War Machine vs kings of the north
Ryan Smile vs Marty Scurll
Zack Sabre jr vs Pete Dunne
Other import names confirmed:
Will Ospreay
Charlie Garrett
Jigsaw
Travis Banks

Should be great, all their things have been good to great so far

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

The_Rob posted:

If PWG wasn't paying people fair wages no one would want to work there.

I don't know or care but it's possible people would do it for the exposure or they are looking to wrestle the top dudes who wrestle there.

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.
Finn Balor just appeared at the OTT show in Dublin, place went mental. I got to too sweet him so that means we're superfriends now.

Ospreay and Ricochet was great. Ricochet got thrown into the crowd above the ring, and then Ospreay jumped from the ring onto him. Then , while Ospreay was showboating beside me, Ricochet jumped from somewhere I Couldn't see to wipe him out. Amazing match. just amazing. I recommend trying out floslam to see it.

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

Basic Chunnel posted:

What's the rhyme / reason to WWE handing out Finn appearances?

Making nice with the indies, I guess. OTT were one of the groups mentioned in the WWEUK announcement, Jordan Devlin from OTT is going to the tournament.

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

Gaz-L posted:

I could see it being fairly cheap if they tape it a la Lucha Underground. And Alex Shane has the deal for wrestling at Butlin's now, I think, so he'd likely use the WoS guys on those shows. I'm just not sure what numbers on the main metrics ITV would be looking for. Like, are they looking for it to do more than whatever aired in the timeslot last Saturday? Or are they looking for X Factor/Bake Off numbers? Would a good AI number (audience appreciation index, for non-Brits, it's a metric of how much viewers like a show) make up for low viewing figures?

They can't hope to equal last weeks, this was new year's Eve. Everyone's out getting pissed. City Liverpool was on the same time roughly. Maybe retaining numbers from the start would be good for them, show people who found it want to watch it.

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

MagicCube posted:

That's pretty good imo considering it was New Year's Eve and it was running against Liverpool/Man City. Doing around half of Raw's viewership in a country 5 times smaller? Not too shabby.

Last year the show in that spot got double, apparently, and wrestling lost an enormous chunk of audience when it started, which came back when it was over. On the plus side it didn't look like it lost any of the people that had decided to watch it.

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

No one bother paying for tickets, they can't do nothing!

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

coconono posted:

This is a pro click. This was the last RAW theme that got me excited for some fuckin wrestlin. Plus the OTT crew puts on some fuckin fine rear end wrestling shows.

I was there for the last show, British Strong Style as uber faces vs. Kings of the North was absolutely incredible. It's worth the Vimeo on its own.

https://twitter.com/MatthewMacklin/status/838814218136797184

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

Chris James 2 posted:

For those who missed it:

One of the Bucks shilled merch while having an opponent in a sharpshooter
The Elite cut a promo midmatch, while doing moves
After the match they gave the ref a Meltzer Driver, then tried to start a Thank You Taker chant
The show ended with them literally superkicking the whole roster in perfect tune with Uptown Funk

I was ringside for it. It was amazing,

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.
OTT in Ireland had Stranger Things, their most recent show. It was loving unbelievable.

Moose vs. Jordan Devlin featured a top rope spanish fly. It was an insane match.

British Strong Style wrestled Tyler Bate\Angel Cruz\B.Cool in an outstanding comedy match. Tyler was a tug of love because Angel had been tagging with Tyler Bate under the impression he was Tyler Breeze, and Angel threatened to cut Trent Seven's head off with a blade if Trent didn't leave Angel and Tyler to be happy together. Angel produced a loving axe in the ring. Pete picked me up on his shoulders and used me to beat up Angel Cruz.

Bill Eaver wrestled Justin Shape, and made a man in a wheelchair walk.

Extra Talented (apparently one of them is Bayley's fiance) are loving outstanding as heels. They were great, the crowd loved them. They wrestled local boys 2 Unlimited, who took frankly insane bumps.

Sha Samuels and Charle Sterling against the Lads from the Flats was a good match, not up there with everything else.

Kenny Williams vs. Jake McCluskey was a lot of fun too.

Ryan Smile and Matt Riddle had a cracking match

Session Moth Martina\Katey Harvey had a really fun match with Kris Wolf (who is adorable in a wildeyed caffeinated wolf way) and Kay Lee Ray.

Sami Callihan had a great match with Mark Haskins, as expected.

Get the OTT on demand on Pivotshare whenever this comes out. It's absolutely amazing as a show, possibly their best yet.

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.
https://youtu.be/PWTC-2zQmxA

That's the preview for stranger things, over the top wrestlings new show

Featuring British strong style, Matt Riddle, Moose, Jordan Devlin, Mark Haskins, Kenny Williams, Jake McCluskey, Extra Talented, Sami Callihan, Ryan Smile and more. Also Pete Dunne used me as a weapon to bash someone with. Good times. Worth checking it out on the on demand service. Probably their best show yet

https://overthetopwrestling.pivotshare.com/

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6qvyRG_Tuw

British Stong Style (Pete Dunne, Trent Seven, Tyler Bate) vs. Angel Cruz (with Team Prick), B. Cool and Tyler Bate

Awesome match, and complete with intro.

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

Germansimp posted:

I don't know what the hell I just watched, but whatever it was, it was loving awesome.

Angel Cruz and Tyler as an undercard act were tagging before BSS became a thing, Pete Dunne was our champ.

Angel was only tagging with Tyler because he thought Tyler was Tyler Breeze and thus a social media star just like Angel felt he was. Angel was always the weak link in the team, as he is in pretty much any team, so he realised he was onto a good thing with Tyler as he was doing all the squats and airplane spins and good things in their matches.

Then Tyler won the WWEUK championship, and the next show, Angel was like 'SO NOW WE ARE WWEUK CO CHAMPIONS' but then Trent Seven turned up and said Tyler was part of British Strong Style and didn't want anything to do with Angel. Angel got miffed, and Tyler sort of ran away tapping madly at his phone (Tyler can't use phones in OTT, this has Never Been Explained).

Additionally, Angel Cruz was like 'I'll show everyone' at our extreme supershow, so he pulled a knife and ran around the ring. He also uses guns on occasion, but only if he's borewd of the conversation. So the escalation in the match is actually entirely consistent. His security team are underage boys (he got a duelling 'Nonce' and 'Paedo' chant at one show, Rick and Peter, suggested they be called Team Ricter, but he's named them team Prick instead, so you can see why they might be a little open to joining another team.

So that led to this, really. Angel was making Tyler choose. Apparently Angel still doesn't understand that Tyler is Tyler Bate not Tyler Breeze.

Oh, and B. Cool is just loving mental. He's the Last Gymnasty, hence screaming Let's Get Nasty at the start.

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.
OTT's show at the weekend was pretty good.

Rob Cage debuted his Bobby George Jr character, a darts player from the 80s. It was over like gangbusters on the show, so I expect it'll come to progress and things like that. It's a lot of fun, he comes down to the ring with his pint in his hand, he has his own announcer who calls things mid match (like OONNNEEEEEHUNDREDAND EIGGHTTY) which was pretty good. I don't really know much about darts but the crowd was hopping for it.

Angel Cruz has now used a switchblade, a gun, an axe, and most recently an open handcuff to the throat to try to murder people.

Keith Lee is a loving monster. He's awesome. it was BSS vs. Dijak, Lee and Callihan.

Ryan Smile needs to be booked more places, like Progress. He's really loving good at being a dick heel. He reminds me a little of Shawn Michaels in the 90s (not as good obviously), where as a heel he was getting significant cheers, and as a face he was getting significant boos.

Worth a look if anyone gets the on demand, but not a blowaway like the last coulpe have been.

The big summer show, Wrestlerama in the national stadium now has:

Ryan Smile (c) vs. Mark Haskins vs. Marty Scurll

War Machine and Jeff Cobb vs. British Strong Style

Tag Title Match (cashing in the Gold Ring)
CCK (Banks\Brooks\Lykos) vs. Kings of The North (c) (Corvin\Bonesaw\Disorderly)

Matt Cross vs Jordan Devlin

Matt Sydal vs. Ricochet

World's Cutest tag Team vs Angel Cruz and Martina the Session Moth (at least I think it's Martina)

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

Skarsnik posted:

If you've mostly just seen his stuff in progress with Mark then I can understand seeing him as just fun, but if you can track down some of the main events he's had at attack, or his pair of matches with Hero in chaos then you'd see he really is an amazing wrestler

He's as good as if not better than a lot of wrestlers who've been signed recently

Plus I don't think a lot of people realise just how bloody massive he is, which is gonna get him a long way on it's own

I think his height stands against him. He looks like a normal persomn who is really tall. If he packed on some muscle or something. But then he'd lose the agility I suppose. Maybe WWE have told him he's got a chance with them though.

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.
I was at the Wrestlerama show with Foley and the Dick Spot.

It was a really fun show.

Jordan Devlin b. Matt Cross

Good tight match. Jordan said he was jerking the curtain and that wasn't right, so he wanted a title match.

2Unlimited b. Jody Fleisch and Johhny Storm. One of 2Unlimited did a standing SSP off the back of the other unlimited, onto Johhny Storm and botched, and hit him in the side of the head. Johnny was loving pissed. This is like the third match 2 Unlimited have tried something (or more than 1 thing) and botched it.

Martina b. Katey Harvey for the Women's belt - Katey tried suplexing Martina onto my chairs, then Martina reversed it. Pretty incredible up close.

BSS defeated War Machine and Jeff Cobb- Really fun match. Kind of done with water spitting/WWE references although it's great when you are there. Kind of takes away from the match 'competition' feeling though.

Kings of the North beat CCK, retaining tag titles- Amazing match, love KOTN, and first time seeing Lykos. Unfortunately, Lykos hurt his arm in the home stretch. He seemed blase about it after, but he carried the injury into Revpro the next night. Still flipped off the top to the outside there.

Zack Gibson and Charlie Sterling def. The Lads from the Flats, another great match. Gibson was able to speak even with all the heat he got, in the normal 500 seat venue, it's a wall of noise booing him. He's got to be champ soon.

Candace LeRae and Joey Ryan vs. Angel Cruz and B. Cool. This morphed into Candace and B. Cool vs. Joey and Angel, except it kept changing. Good comedy match. Angel Cruz had an 'I'M A JIM CORNETTE GUY' tshirt, and tried hitting Joey in the dick with a tennis racket with Jim Cornettes face on it. So yeah. They were fully expecting Jim Cornette to chime in. I'd bet Mick asked him to say something personally.I have no idea who won.

Jimmy Havoc beat Paul Tracey. Jimmy's second appearance, after losing to Sha Samuels on his debut. I gave him two beers, one of which ended up on Paul Tracey. It was a good fun hardcore match m nothing too extreme, except Jimmy gave Paul paper cuts to the fingers, which got the biggest reaction of the match.

Haskins vs. Smile vs. Scurll, elimination rules:
Great match, Scurll got eliminated first (which I wasn't expecting. Scurll was incredibly over, and I thought Haskins was brought into the match late in order to stop Scurll losing clean. But lose clean he did. Then Haskins won. Great match I thought.

The show kicked off a 7pm, and went on to about 12:30, crowd was alive for everything. Great fun. If you're in the UK it's definitely worth going for one of the big shows like that. It's a molten crowd and makes everything come alive.

Just on the production: We had flames streamers, glowsticks and all sorts of stuff that made teh event feel special

Next big show will be Being the Elite with Cody, The Young Bucks, Fenix, Ospreay in December 9. They haven't announced a double header with Belfast but its possible I suppose.

Von Linus fucked around with this message at 09:06 on Aug 8, 2017

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.
Saw Joey Janela for the first time. He was pretty fun, did a mad bump on a chair, the chairlegs punched a hole in the ring. He also pulled out a wood sheet, propped it between the barricade and the ring, looked at it a little sadly and said 'Please imagine this is covered in barbed wire' so we did.

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

rovert posted:

Intergender Wrestling is progressive and like really important.

I like the odd 'Woman jumps in and fucks up a male wrestler has been a dick to people' spot, and after that my interest trails off rapidly.

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

coconono posted:

Shane Strickland has put out a serious body of work. Keep an eye on him.

He did an amazing match against Jordan Devlin at an Over The Top kid friendly show, absolutely amazing wrestler. No one knew who he was (well a few but not many) and he blew everyone away.

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.
did they show it live on the streaming like last year? I watched last years and didn't like it terribly much. But I'd have thrown a tenner or whatever their way to watch this one. I think I gave up before Angle/Coffey, and I like Coffey.

speaking as a Martina fan, yeah it's a bit disappointing that she's palled up with Bram but she's mates (or supportive of him online) with him anyway so whatever. OTT had a big online protest about Bram coming over, but I guess it's up to ICW if they want to use him.

It is a bit weird because you know, you read that Jon Ronson book about being publicly shamed and how it's terrible, and think 'well maybe everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt' and then Bram does his interviews where he basically offers not much in the way of excuses or innocence, and you think 'I'm not sure I want to give him the benefit of the doubt'.

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.
Dunno if it's been mentioned but OTT in Dublin are getting:

Keith Lee

Timothy Thatcher

The Kentucky Gentleman, Chuck Taylor

Zack Sabre Jr

Pete Dunne *SOLO APPARENTLY*

Feb 3 so presumably they're going to be in the UK too.

Noice.

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

abraham linksys posted:

a) DREAM MATCH b) interesting in ongoing conversation re: fed's position on intergender matches

https://twitter.com/OTT_wrestling/status/961235361551847424

I go to every OTT show. It's going to be fun, and smoke and mirrors. If it gets weird and brutal I'd be absolutely astounded. They have *some* interaction between the men and the women, Nixon Newell and Martina took on the Gymnasties, or when Corvin kicked Martina's face off. This will mostly be comedy imo. If I was buying tickets for a great Pete Dunne match, I probably wouldn't buy it for this one, but it'll be enormous fun.

Incidentally I saw that Minoru Suzuki Asuka match and it made my skin crawl.

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

abraham linksys posted:

oh, yeah, I've seen Martina before so I more or less know what to expect. I still feel like Dunne will end up doing one or two "brutal" spots, but ones that are super safe to work, rather than, yknow, big suplex on the apron or whatever.

also, I'm going to the OTT show on April 1 (and theoretically the March 31 show, if that ends up happening; there's a Facebook page saying it'll be at Tivoli but no details yet). feel free to say hi, I'll be the probably-still-jetlagged American in an LIJ hat :v:

I'm actually not able to go to the April 1 show I have discovered, but I did buy a seated ticket. If you're not sorted yet let me know. They still have loads at the moment. They put the womens on sale first to shift as many as they could be for. If you haven't got a ticket for the 1st, I'd sell it at a discount.

The 31st show is definitely happening, they always work the saturday, the sunday thing is only for bank holidays.

If I see you on the 31st, I will be the grey bearded person who gets easily upset at what can only be described as chicanery in the front row.

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

Warthur posted:

I find it's less uncomfortable if you bear in mind that Asuka herself booked it that way because she's a Suzuki mark, but yeah.

Yeah I found that out after the match. we were watching it queueing to get into the show, and then afterwards someone filled me in. It's still loving gross to me, even if Asuka is definitely fully on board for it all.

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

abraham linksys posted:

Ah, I've already got a GA ticket for April 1. Didn't realize until now that it's a standing one, but it looks like an okay venue for it. I'll say definitely say hi on the 31st, though!

Cool, if I can't shift the seated, I'll pass it over to you, no charge. Way better as a viewing proposition. I have some concerns that they won't sell it out as it's their first all women show.

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.
It gonna be gud.

I did a post on Reddit yesterday talking about OTT and what it was like, seeing as people are talking about it a bit now, I'll post the free matches and context here:

To quote our commentator. Ladies and Gentlemen, This Is O. T. T.
https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/7w41l2/introduction_and_free_matches_from_my_local/

If anyone wants to check out the best match, that's probably Mike Bailey against Matt Riddle. The BSS/Angel Cruzers is really funny.

OTT My Sacrifice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vollvykaj4M

Also: Preview for Homecoming -
FEATURING THE CAGE MATCH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUIV_hhpwgA

Speedball Mike Bailey vs. Matt Riddle
Setup for match: This was to establish who was in contention for a title shot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd6Y9wdqgMM

British Strong Style (Tyler Bate, Pete Dunne, Trent Seven) vs. The Angel Cruzers (Angel Cruz, B.Cool) and Tyler Bate.

Setup for match: Deep Breath.

Pete Dunne was a big name in OTT for months, Tyler Bate came in separately. They were not a team. Tyler had a tag team in OTT with Angel Cruz, because Angel thought that Tyler was Tyler Breeze, who was similarly a self obsessed social media star. Natural they should tag. Tyler was nonplussed but tagged with Angel anyway. Then British Strong Style blew up, Pete, Tyler and Trent became very very hot very quickly, and Angel challenged Trent to a tag match, him and Tyler and B. Cool (A godawful eejit, who is also amazing) vs. Tyler, Trent and Pete. Angel not realising that they both had Tyler on their team. Watch the promo first.

(promo to set up match)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4DbxbuzHns

(Match)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6qvyRG_Tuw&t=2s

Speedball Mike Bailey vs. Nathan Martin
Setup for match: Nathan Martin is a young wrestler on the undershow, who was denied a spot on the big national stadium show, so he was given a 'dark match' to compensate, against Mike Bailey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ntgf965iBug

Aussie Open vs. Jordan Devlin and Scotty Davis
Setup for match: This was Aussie Open's debut match. Jordan and Scotty are tagging fro the first time, at a contenders show. Jordan is the Import Killer, he takes on anyone brought into Ireland to face him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21FZ7K1FW7g

Bobby George Junior (Rob Cage) vs Zack Gibson
Setup to match: 1980s Darts player Bobby George Junior (Cumbria's second most eligible bachelor) is a massive fan favourite because of Tony Idle, his announcer, who shouts out darts terms during the match. Zack Gibson is a oval office.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65-VXboF7uo

Ricochet vs. Jeff Cobb
Setup to match: Dream match! This took place in Belfast.
-Someone on reddit said:

quote:

The Ricochet vs. Jeff Cobb match is loving amazing. I was watching the Ricochet 'year in review' thing on Highspots where he talks about this match, says it was completely improvised. Both him and Cobb were going on earlier than they expected, they'd spent a while with fans beforehand and didn't have time to outline any spots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LNiS5F1KHQ

Marty Scurrl vs. Matt Riddle

Setup to match: Contention for title shot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p7ShOSnQWE

Von Linus fucked around with this message at 16:18 on Feb 9, 2018

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

coconono posted:

OTT always struck me as Sports Entertainment with an irish accent. Not my scene.

Kings of the North fuckin rule tho. Those guys walk like they killed a man and are getting ready for a 4peat.

The undercard tends to be very SE. Three higher up the card you go the better the match quality, and less smoke and mirrors. Also the more imports.

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

abraham linksys posted:

whoa, the OTT Mar 31 show that went on sale this morning sold out of all seats within 3 hours, cuz by the time I woke up it was only GA tickets left. grabbed one of those at least

little miffed cuz if I'd known they'd sell a two-show GA ticket, I wouldn't have gotten one already for the Apr 1 show, but the difference is cheap enough I'm not really beating myself up over it. Hopefully the GA at Tivoli is good; I'm fine standing for a show as long as sightlines are good and ideally I have a bar to lean against (preferred way to see EVOLVE at La Boom these days tbh)

They sell out of seated generally within about 15 minutes, the regulars are on top of it, sometimes within 2-3 minutes. I generally get a ticket at the second they open.

The sightlines aren't too bad if you get there early. It can be tricky though.

Edit: The 2 for 1 is a new thing. I 'd say they're trying to shift seats for Defiant, to be honest. All seats are still available for that, which is INCREDIBLY odd. And they're releasing tickets for the gaff party very late in comparison.

Von Linus fucked around with this message at 14:52 on Feb 23, 2018

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

abraham linksys posted:

everyone's gonna spend a shitload of money on tickets when they go on sale then the final card will turn out to have like hangman page vs punisher martinez or some poo poo

I hope sales are low so they cross promote with the gathering of the juggalos so it's half bulletclub and half juggalos watching Cody and Violent J tag against Hangman Page and Shaggy 2 Dope.

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.
Walter is coming to OTT, generally we seem to be one of the stops on the 'He's going to NXT soon' run. I think we had Chris Hero, Tommy End, Kyle O'Reilly, Ricochet, Big Damo, and a few others do a show or two in OTT before heading off.

Still, at least Walter is coming.

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Flash has great ring gear and does a few good spots. Starr has....a long intro?

Starr has had a couple of great matches in Europe fwiw. Probably Jordan Devlin's best in OTT, and Devlin has been on a tear. I thought he was pretty good at 16 Carat too.

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.
Saw Jordan Devlin and Sean Maxer Guinness vs. Shane Strickland and Keith Lee at OTT contenders last night. Keith gave the 'I'm leaving without actually saying I'm leaving' last night promo, and said he was going to miss Shane and he loved him, then he drank a toast. So you know. There you go.

Scrappermania on OTTondemand is worth the price of the rental also.

Will Ospreay/Matt Riddle was excellent, Minoru Suzuki Keith Lee was fun, Jordan Devlin/ZSJ was good (although the crowd was tired by that point), and there was a pretty crazy 6 man match with Shane Strickland/David Starr/LJ Clery vs. Mark Haskins/Scotty Davis/Tyler Bate. Whichever 3 man team won was immediately in a 3 way dance, and whoever won that got a MITB briefcase, essentially.

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

This was real good. I was ringside and drunk off my face. It was the best time.

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.
Just FYI, the last OTT show had a main of Jordan Devlin and David Starr (as the BFFs, coming out to a joined DS intro, and We Belong by Pat Benatar) against Low Ki and WALTER. It's an incredible match, maybe one of the hottest in a very hot venue. Worth checking that out on the on Demand. The rest of the show was good, but that was spectacular.

Also who exactly is Dan Barry? He came out and said no one knew who he was, then he got like 20 minutes of nuclear Dan based chants. I've never actually heard of him.

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

coconono posted:

Timothy the axe murderer. The dude that was beating the poo poo out of Gulak in EVOLVE for a while.

Tim is very over in OTT. I think this should be incredible.

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

Chris James 2 posted:

Tickets of OTT WrestleRama 2 on sale tomorrow. Card so far:

Ishii vs Riddle
Strickland vs KUSHIDA
Thatcher vs Starr

Should be either WALTER vs Devlin or WALTER/Devlin/Haskins in a 3 way dance also. Walter tapped Devlin out in a tag match last show, Devlin's mate Sean Guinness from Zero 1 is against WALTER on the July show, so logically WALTER is going to make Guinness die to get to Devlin.

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.
Jordan Devlin and Sean Guinness vs. Keith Lee and Shane Strickland
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZz_8WpGqPg

Jordynne Grace vs. Dash Chisako
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRpb422LR4E

Aussie Open vs. Scotty Davis (He's 17 ffs) and Jordan Devlin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21FZ7K1FW7g

Matt Riddle vs. Speedball Mike Bailey
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd6Y9wdqgMM

Ricochet vs Jeff Cobb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LNiS5F1KHQ

British Strong Style vs. Tyler Bate, Angel Cruz and B. Cool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6qvyRG_Tuw

Marty Scurll vs. Matt Riddle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p7ShOSnQWE

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.
I was at a tiny one off wrestling show in Trinity College in Dublin, last week. There was a ref bump and then the wrestlers took the shirt off the ref, and ran out and gave it to me and told me to ref the match (for a little bit). This was a complete surprise and the best thing that's happened in ages.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

yea ok posted:

the finger break is one of my least favorite moves in the biz

He did it to Matt Riddle's big toe. That was awesome.