Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VibrantPareidolia
Oct 12, 2012

Compendium posted:

New Shinya Shokudou chapter:

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Shinya-Shokudou/Vol-003-Ch-040--Beef-Stroganoff?id=275543

I never had beef stroganoff, what is it like

Pretty much like what the guy describes, you can think of it like a curry in that it's chunks of meat and veg with a rich savoury sauce. Lots of big meaty flavour, with some sweetness from the sauteed onions. A good dish for winter time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VibrantPareidolia
Oct 12, 2012

Compendium posted:

Crossposted from Something Offal.

These were fun to make and tasty. I wanna try the recipe the step sisters did in Futari Gohan bc, gently caress yeah, herbs and garlic and potatoes

I've tried that Futari Gohan recipe! Used dried mixed herbs because I didn't have any fresh. I was kind of unsure because I'd never heard of anyone shallow frying starting with a cold pan and oil but they turned out really nice and crispy!
Also whole fried garlic cloves, aw yeah :getin:

VibrantPareidolia
Oct 12, 2012

Huzzah! posted:

new Maiko-san

More kid Kiyo. :3:

These kids are so sweet and supportive of each other :3:

Also I'm guessing this isn't the first time Kenta's caught some flak for looking like he's lazy or doesn't care. It's not his fault, he just has Toda-face :(