Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
##vote Absurd Revolver

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Birdstrike posted:

##vote Absurd Revolver

*shrug*

Go ahead, but you do realize PGO is a really convenient scumclaim right?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Asphyxious posted:

I was kind of expecting more than 5 posts :/

I was expecting one good post. We have both are both disappointed this day.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Absurd Revolver posted:

*shrug*

Go ahead, but you do realize PGO is a really convenient scumclaim right?

That's why I voted him.

OTOH, you do realise that "if I claim I get modkilled" is a really convenient scumclaim right?

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Yeah, um, that story makes me pretty suspicious about you, if for no other reason than for the massive leaps in logic. How does him saying he was killed by Daniel in any sensible way lead to a conclusion that Daniel is me? The two sentences don't connect together at all. What are you basing your conclusion on asides from just saying it's true?

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Obviously that was replying to AR, missed the other posts while typing it up.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

iajanus posted:

Yeah, um, that story makes me pretty suspicious about you, if for no other reason than for the massive leaps in logic. How does him saying he was killed by Daniel in any sensible way lead to a conclusion that Daniel is me? The two sentences don't connect together at all. What are you basing your conclusion on asides from just saying it's true?

I've already stated my case pretty succinctly, and I'll admit it requires logical leaps, but it's what I got.

And yes it's a super convenient scumclaim, in a world of convenient scumclaims that are way easier to pull off. Like PGO.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Also, is after-death communication cool? I naively thought that once you're dead that's that. Although maybe that was part of his flavour? I don't recall ever being told who killed me in a game before.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

iajanus posted:

Also, is after-death communication cool? I naively thought that once you're dead that's that. Although maybe that was part of his flavour? I don't recall ever being told who killed me in a game before.

Generally no but what are you going to do. We have the information now and need to factor it in.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I too have a super convenient claim which is just a little suspicious: I'm town.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Birdstrike posted:

I too have a super convenient claim which is just a little suspicious: I'm town.

How would that even work in a role madness game like this? Nice try, scum.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

iajanus posted:

How would that even work in a role madness game like this? Nice try, scum.

ah crap

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:
Looking at the turbo that happened on Hiip I think the most questionable votes in my mind are iajanus:

iajanus posted:

Yeah, looking back he never said he was a cop or anything, just said flat out that Quandary and taste were fine and Birdstrike was mean. Nothing else, no claiming or anything, and then he just disappeared off the face of the earth 48 hours ago, right after tomm copped TQ. Definitely my current candidate for today.

vote Hiip

and AR

Absurd Revolver posted:

Hahaha holy poo poo late game turbo.

Nice job hiip.

##vote Hiipfire

Iajanus essentially parroted what Asphyxious said which I guess isn't a crime in and of itself but it also seems like "hey I'm contributing with thoughtful posts, totally not scum"

Asphyxious posted:

Wait something just occurred to me.

My whole read on hiip was me thinking he was the cop. Tommunist counter claimed and hiip shut up. Hiip and his "yah ignore this person and that person" stuff now looks dodgy as.

##vote hiipfire

As for AR there was no content at all, it was just a bandwagon vote yet again isn't a crime but bad form.

There's also Asphyxious himself who seems like he's helping out by finding this supposed traitor, and please do forgive me if I'm wrong I had to comb through 35 pages of posts in one day when I subbed in but his claim is roleblocker... but do we know if that's a town role blocker?

Yet again please correct me if I've missed anything here but honestly unless I missed something in the thread Asphyxious claimed early and wasn't questioned on it. He may be sliding under the radar. Any thoughts?

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 6

Mayor Glowku (1): Anomalous Amalgam
Absurd Revolver (1): Birdstrike

Not Voting (6): Absurd Revolver, Asphyxious, iajanus, Mayor Glowku, Tommunist, Tremendous Taste

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is June 01st, 2016 at 10 a.m. EST -- that's in about 20 hours, 38 minutes.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

New theory, iajanus and revolver are BOTH scum and that's why there's zero momentum on them? I dunno.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
AR's claim makes me a little worried. Could be a strong gambit.

I also wonder if there are replicants left.

I mean I came out with a vote on Glowku, but I'd rank my suspicion as: AR > Glowku > iajanus

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
are ya with me fellas?

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
I have already told you guys I'm Anubis right?

Because I'm Anubis. Bearer of great technologies that would be forever lost with my death.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Absurd Revolver posted:

I have already told you guys I'm Anubis right?

Because I'm Anubis. Bearer of great technologies that would be forever lost with my death.

Your stupid fan dance isn't that important

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
iajanus what's your dude called and why are they a pgo?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Don't get me wrong I think infinitum totally put a pgo and a death Miller in this game

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I would also vote Taste because why the gently caress not

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
blood thirsty

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
##vote Taste hi daniel

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Birdstrike posted:

##vote Taste hi daniel

Is Taste Daniel? Because I owe him a death for making masondoc die.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
also i would argue that my stupid fan dance is very important at this juncture

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Absurd Revolver posted:

Is Taste Daniel? Because I owe him a death for making masondoc die.

I don't know but time will tell

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Birdstrike posted:

iajanus what's your dude called and why are they a pgo?

OK, bear with me as I'm not good on my Stargate lore:

My name is Marduk. Apparently I've had a long slumber and now I'm super paranoid, and as such if anyone comes visit me at night I'll lash out at them. That's about the extent of my flavour. I'm sure that would make more sense to someone who knows the story better than me - from my perspective I just rationalise it the same way it is for me, insofar if I wake up and there's someone standing over me in my bedroom I'm certainly going to take a swipe at them.

I was hoping that the scum would target me as I act first with my gun against my visitor - the only exception would be the NK which would have killed me as well as my visitor.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Birdstrike posted:

I don't know but time will tell

Just explain to me the case.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
The tracker might want to claim at this point

(TQ being a ninja indicates that there should be a tracker in this, a role madness game)

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Absurd Revolver posted:

Just explain to me the case.

My case to the extent I have one is that taste has contributed jack poo poo to the game and seems weirded out more than everyone about tithin's deathbed confession

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I'm 80% sure that Gaspy is pulling the strings of whoever the remaining scum are, I'm trying to figure out whose strings are being pulled

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Didn't someone already flip tracker? Also not scum.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Asphyxious posted:

Didn't someone already flip tracker? Also not scum.

Who is the other RB then?

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Birdstrike posted:

Who is the other RB then?

If I knew that I'd be blocking them /:(

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
By my gin soaked calcs taste or Glowku are the potential remainign blockwrs

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I wish

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Big Boss, who are you and your abilities if you can provide?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Doubling down on Glowku btw abd I think AR is a replicant.

##vote Glowku

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 6

Mayor Glowku (1): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam
Tremendous Taste (1): Birdstrike
Absurd Revolver (0): Birdstrike, Birdstrike

Not Voting (6): Absurd Revolver, Asphyxious, iajanus, Mayor Glowku, Tommunist, Tremendous Taste

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is June 01st, 2016 at 10 a.m. EST -- that's in about 8 hours, 30 minutes.

• Locked thread