Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
Same as the guy above me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
This game is going to be wild and wacky is my guess!

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
Nobody look for my breadcrumb there's definitely not one there.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
I agree with flerp, nice to meet you man

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008

bowmore posted:

C U M H A T T E R

This one is me

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
Im obi wan kenobi

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
Days 1 through are really just a crap shoot anyways so we might as well shitpost until June.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
An anime robot most likely.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
You guys are loving crazy ##vote no lynch

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
Side note the power to make the thunder dome is pretty townie because it would be OP as poo poo for scum to have that power anywhere near lylo. Certainly not a guarantee, but makes me think birdstrike is probably town

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
Sorry guys my D1 posting was pretty bad, but I had the exact number of posts to not get hated so that's worth something right. I'll do better today I promise!

In the meantime reading all the pre lynch poo poo I remember thinking Revolver was scummy I'm gonna go find out why that was.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008

Quandary posted:

Sorry guys my D1 posting was pretty bad, but I had the exact number of posts to not get hated so that's worth something right. I'll do better today I promise!

In the meantime reading all the pre lynch poo poo I remember thinking Revolver was scummy I'm gonna go find out why that was.

Just kidding the alignment stuff was actually dumb and I don't think revolver didn't know the town alignment, but was instead just unaware of flavor

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008

vector_to posted:

I'm down with a lurker vote. ##vote Mithranderp

I'm really confused by Revolver's complete unawareness of the teams, and he got really defensive when tithin pressed him. Might be nothing, I'm not familiar with how anyone plays here, but it seems a little bit shady

This post is pretty bad though. The double doozy of a lurker vote so close to the deadline adn some waffley unnecessary commentary.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
Kash is probably town I don't think he's ballsy enough to claim a vig otherwise but this is pretty WIFOM so probably ignore me

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008

iajanus posted:

Ok, since I didn't think the no lynch would benefit us as much as I did earlier, I'll join the belated push. Hopefully we get at least a little useful info from this.

##vote meds

This post is pretty bad too

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
Asphyxious why would you even claim the RB?

Given the crazy number of roles though having a bunch of town aligned RB's as well doesn't seem impossible.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
##vote iajanus

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
be less busy

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
TT are you voting purely on the basis of the RB role claim

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
Why the gently caress is everybody claiming c'mon guys

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
Every vote iajanus

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
He's obviously a scum

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
Angone who is voting purely on a role basis in a game that was advertised as role crazy (TT and probably others) is most likely scum. It's an awful argument that lets them not scumhunt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
Also stop posting so much when I'm asleep goddamn guys

• Locked thread