Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

Been waiting for a new game to start so I can try this out. Count me in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

flerp posted:

forgot the gate my b everyone

Low effort post, gate has no stars.

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

Tommunist posted:

i'm gonna put my hand and say i don't know what any of those things are
That makes you just as bad

##vote Tommunist

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

HiipFire posted:

I'm part of the "what the gently caress is a stargate" club, how about all of you

Same here, although luckily my flavour seems pretty straightforward. All I know is the aforementioned gate really needs more stars.

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

Someone enlighten me, what's the story behind rushing lash at the start of a game? Feels like a tradition or something

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

Mafia edit: Kash, phone posting is hard

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

On the one hand I want to trust you, partly because I feel bad about the hate.

I forgot what the other hand was.

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

Rurea posted:

I wish you had a button to push this game

Why, want me to push it until I die again?

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

That's a fake action, right?? :ohdear:

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

Kashuno posted:

no lynching is a bitch move and shame on infinitum for giving people that option

Pretty much this. I'm gonna give Kommando the benefit of the doubt, seeing as he made an attempt to break the shitposting and maybe get some casing done. Pretty sure this marks the end of the jokephase, right?

##vote hiipfire

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

He's not kash though. He's not a Kash-u-(k)no(w).

Screw you I thought it was funny.

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

Hiip has immunity now? Not cool. Gimme 10 to reread revolver and tithin's domestic, probably gonna vote one of them. Still not feeling a Kash rush

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

I'm down with a lurker vote. ##vote Mithranderp

I'm really confused by Revolver's complete unawareness of the teams, and he got really defensive when tithin pressed him. Might be nothing, I'm not familiar with how anyone plays here, but it seems a little bit shady

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

tithin posted:

You guys realise Mith's travelling on a plane today right

Still a lurker before he got on the plane though.

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

tithin posted:

You're right, she said it in the pre-game thread. IE, Auspol.

...no? the game was supposed to start earlier than it did, when Mith would have been around. It started late, and she had to go on her trip. She's literally on her way home right now.

I'm in actual disbelief that you guys are pushing her kill so hard, but ok, kill her if you want.

Okay. I'm sorry for pushing a lynch on someone who said nothing in this thread about being away for two days.

## unvote

Moving on, what's the case against meds?

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

Thunderdome antics reset the votecounter twice, also making Hiipfire and someone else I can't remember who invulnerable today.

Pretty sure the only viable votes this close to day end are Meds or Kash, and even then it's gonna be difficult to get the 13.

Gonna ##vote MEDS CURE SCHIZOS to try and avoid the dreaded no lunch.

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

Idk, it's starting to look like we're skipping lunch no matter how you cut it now.

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

IllegallySober posted:

Fair enough. But he could only duplicate one person per night, right?

True, but then we don't know if that changes their role to replicator too. I mean, probably not, but it might be handy to keep in mind?

Also, what the hell is up with MEDS' flip? The lack of info seems super suspicious.

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

Had a quick scan through D1, Zetsubo stands out as a bit of bandwagon on kash before they backed out, don't know what that's worth.

Anidav, I'd be interested to hear your two cents on what's happened so far.

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

This is replicator_two, I'm a limited first-edition line, still fully packaged. If only there were someone to collect me!

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

That said and done, feeling Revolver for town, outside of all the auspol meta discussion that's just gibberish to me. Seems to be leading the discussion to productive places more often than not.

Not feeling it enough to vote Kommando over JakeP right now though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

Still here, still reading. The anti-lurker mechanism doesn't really stop someone from dropping 10 shitposts and nope-ing out for the rest of the day. It's really easy to circumvent.

• Locked thread