Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Posting in the cool thread for cool people about a cool lady who's gonna beat down the Trump.

also mod challenges are dopee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx
I love this place so much, specifically because of hilarious forums challenges like that one.:allears:

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i'll post my Keynote Address to the Delegates of the Trotskyist Fifth International in its own thread tonight or tomorrow. this will be fun

Notable Dom X
Apr 3, 2011

by exmarx
Buglord
I google image searched "communist pantsuit" and im now dumber for my action

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Notable Dom X posted:

I google image searched "communist pantsuit" and im now dumber for my action

a maosuit is closest imo

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Homework Explainer posted:

a maosuit is closest imo

While I wait for your potentially redeeming thread with sweaty anticipation, you probably should stop posting in this one now since we're trying to throttle back any cross-pollination between the toxx threads.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Personally, I'm looking forward to the ban reasons given to the asshats posting in the lesser thread.

Well that and gorging myself on gop tears.

Jonked
Feb 15, 2005
Hey, my SO really likes this local gin called Wigle Ginever, which is a Dutch style Gin. I bought New Amsterdam to try it out, but it wasn't an acceptable replacement. Does anybody have Ginever-style recommendations for brands? Also, what about some cocktail recipes? They really liked Gin and Tonics, but I'd like to mix it up.

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Jonked posted:

Hey, my SO really likes this local gin called Wigle Ginever, which is a Dutch style Gin. I bought New Amsterdam to try it out, but it wasn't an acceptable replacement. Does anybody have Ginever-style recommendations for brands? Also, what about some cocktail recipes? They really liked Gin and Tonics, but I'd like to mix it up.

Did you post this in the wrong thread? Doesn't matter, welcum 2 the hillary kkklub :getin:

Jonked
Feb 15, 2005

Constant Hamprince posted:

Did you post this in the wrong thread? Doesn't matter, welcum 2 the hillary kkklub :getin:
Motherfucker we got two months until the convention, I'm just trying to pace myself with drinkchat.

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awfMx1JmWSc

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

zen death robot posted:

nice to see you bend the knee

hillary has been inevitable for a long time, she's still garbage but she will be president garbage

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
If these threads are for true believers I might be out of place. I just posted here because I could, since Hillary's going to win.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
The threads are for true believers in who's going to win so you're in the right place

Recognizing reality isn't particularly difficult

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Jonked posted:

The whiskey sour is one of my favorites.

Make a simple syrup by boiling 1 cup sugar in 1 cup water. Let that bitch cool then add in a cup of lime juice. Seriously let that bitch cool first.

Mix in how ever much bourbon or whatever whiskey you like. That Jim Beam devil's cut is pretty drat good for price. Toast to 5-4 decisions being good!

I'm not much a gin dude though so I have zero advice there.

Booze chat is ok right? Need to know how to properly celebrate and all.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
You dont need to be a true believer to vote for Hillary, that's the point.

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

DemeaninDemon posted:

Make a simple syrup by boiling 1 cup sugar in 1 cup water. Let that bitch cool then add in a cup of lime juice. Seriously let that bitch cool first.

Mix in how ever much bourbon or whatever whiskey you like. That Jim Beam devil's cut is pretty drat good for price. Toast to 5-4 decisions being good!

A Whiskey Sour is a solid drink to relax the body and soul. But when Hillary wins I'm cracking open the Crown Royal Blue I got last year and enjoying good booze and great tears.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Al! posted:

You dont need to be a true believer to vote for Hillary, that's the point.

I'm also probably not voting for her.

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

extremely solid link

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

:eng99:

Well I do think she'd be a much better president than Trump. I'm just not voting because it doesn't look like it'll be necessary.

And the Jeb toxx guy is my greatest hero.

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx
If Jeb! toxx guy turns out to be right dnd is going to be a god damned ghost town.

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
you should vote for her since you should be voting for other candidates that day as well

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Afraid of Audio posted:

you should vote for her since you should be voting for other candidates that day as well

I'm definitely voting downticket regardless, don't worry.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Mrit posted:

A Whiskey Sour is a solid drink to relax the body and soul. But when Hillary wins I'm cracking open the Crown Royal Blue I got last year and enjoying good booze and great tears.

A victory for America deserves more than Canadian whiskey sir.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
I've infused some gin with hibiscus, it's turned this wicked dark purple. After I vote, I'm going to mix that with an equal amount of Laphroaig. I call it Inevitably.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Oh hey, the toxx threads are out. Looking forward to Hillary's presidency.

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Jewel Repetition posted:

There is an astronomically low chance that your vote will decide the election, but even still, do you really want to be the one who's vote could have kept Trump out of the oval office?

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Question is: do you live in Florida or Ohio?

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

Jewel Repetition posted:

Think of it this way, every vote cast, including yours, makes the margin of victory just a little more humiliating for the right wing shitheads who think The Handmaid's Tale is a sound policy proposal.

Blizz Pizz Love Us
Aug 18, 2015

by exmarx

DemeaninDemon posted:

Also, :toxx: for Hilldawg. Can't wait to see a repeat of this. :getin:

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
Surely some enterprising mixologist has made an official Clinton drink by this point. Other than the blowjob shot of course.

DemeaninDemon posted:

Question is: do you live in Florida or Ohio?

As a Floridian, I know mine is among the most important votes in the nation. But how sweet would it be if my vote didn't even matter because Arizona and Georgia are actually in play come November?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I think I saw in some fluffy interview she likes just straight up either bourbon or scotch, which A) solid choice, and B) is a leader's drink I can get behind

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

DemeaninDemon posted:

A victory for America deserves more than Canadian whiskey sir.

Yeah, I'm going to be cracking open my 20yo bottle of scotch on her name day.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Bourbons a working person's drink. Good.

Scotch is a drink for special occasions.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?
Bourbon and ginger is my drink of choice so I can respect anyone with the palate to just drink the stuff straight.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Well googling Clinton Favorite Drink got me this

http://www.tvguide.com/news/hillary-clinton-today-show-town-hall/

quote:

2. She enjoys a stiff martini. Asked about her drink of choice, Clinton says she enjoys imbibing vodka martinis - "the James Bond way, shaken."

Which I am down for if only because it gets me closer to my dream of President Lucille Bluth.

I do think the ideal Clinton Cocktail is a glass of straight liquor slowly sipped while glaring angrily at a list of those who have wronged you, though.

If you wanna party like a president here's apparently a list of 'favorite drinks' from all the presidents, but it's the New York Post so I can only assume their source was some dude in line for the bathroom at Yankee Stadium like usual

http://nypost.com/2014/10/18/what-every-president-drank/

I'll never not think this is true, though

quote:

LBJ loved Scotch whiskey and enjoyed driving (at high speeds) around his Texas ranch while drinking it out of a plastic cup.

sexpig by night has issued a correction as of 17:39 on May 18, 2016

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Well googling Clinton Favorite Drink got me this

http://www.tvguide.com/news/hillary-clinton-today-show-town-hall/

Which I am down for if only because it gets me closer to my dream of President Lucille Bluth.

I do think the ideal Clinton Cocktail is a glass of straight liquor slowly sipped while glaring angrily at a list of those who have wronged you, though.

If you wanna party like a president here's apparently a list of 'favorite drinks' from all the presidents, but it's the New York Post so I can only assume their source was some dude in line for the bathroom at Yankee Stadium like usual

http://nypost.com/2014/10/18/what-every-president-drank/

I'll never not think this is true, though

LBJ owned so loving hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

i'm digging the cave diving warning sign. very appropriate

EXPERIENCED POSTERS ONLY

also digging the gently caress out of this