Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fruity Rudy
Oct 8, 2008

Taste The Rainbow!

Cool Bear posted:

Is anyone here a white person who might have to talk to a black person tomorrow, if so rofl
Ironically if Clinton hadn't supported mass incarceration and given so many black folks felonies, she might've had more black voting support.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Does anyone know a good volunteer organization for immigrant/minority rights in Cincinnati? I am planning on killing the next four years being too busy to think about life.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
PA is being called.

Please spare the blindfold when it's my turn against the wall. I want to look into the eyes of death.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

May flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

Jacobin
Feb 1, 2013

by exmarx

Eifert Posting posted:

Does anyone know a good volunteer organization for immigrant/minority rights in Cincinnati? I am planning on killing the next four years being too busy to think about life.

I dont know if that works anywhere but in peoples hopes

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
lmao do you think hillary even wrote a concession speech

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
If only the Clinton supporters would have been able to overcome their rigid ideology and supported a candidate who could have won for the Democrats, like Sanders. In the end, their lack of ability to compromise made Trump president.

:sad:

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

BOSS BATTLES DID NOTHING WRONG

The Narrator posted:

lmao do you think hillary even wrote a concession speech

Probably not

Can't imagine what it will say

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
So, do I have to wait to be banned or can I just give Lowtax my $10 now?

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

Cool Bear posted:

Is anyone here a white person who might have to talk to a black person tomorrow, if so rofl

better: a few latins facing deportation :smithicide:

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

Ibogaine posted:

If only the Clinton supporters would have been able to overcome their rigid ideology and supported a candidate who could have won for the Democrats, like Sanders. In the end, their lack of ability to compromise made Trump president.

for reals. we even had our own hillarynacht here on the forums

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Ibogaine posted:

clinton is the democratic romney

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
We eventually need to sort out this thread to ban people, so in our own selfish interest I'm going to close this so we have less poo poo to wade through. Thank you for your hard work, donations, anything to all the posters who have posted in this thread. You will not be rewarded, but instead punished. That is the nature of the toxx, me included.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
Read this thread if you toxxed for Hillary and don't want to be (perma)banned

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3797259

• Locked thread