Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Mans Land 4
May 2, 2016

by zen death robot
okay ive spent more time than its worth trying to get this drat phone camera working might as well ban me or give me a challenge that doens't involve photos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Mans Land 4
May 2, 2016

by zen death robot
i do have a phone from pre-2007

Trying to get "LG PC Suite" working on windows 10 is a trial and a half

I even made the sign :( was going to photo it for the thread. Its a legal sized file folder thingy and the cute thing is it has a place for a NAME and a No. at the top right
so NAME No Mans Land
No. 4

No Mans Land 4
May 2, 2016

by zen death robot
I have a LG-A341 if anyone knows how to fix them

Dr Dracula
Oct 30, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Grimey Drawer
Trump is almost certainly going to do something very stupid once he's in office but he ain't losing poo poo

he gonna schlong dat ho

f'sho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCBMK0dfjhk

Dr Dracula
Oct 30, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Grimey Drawer
RIP Lemmy

edit: it was weak to reference a Canadian pop punk band before saying that so here is a good song (even though metallica covered it)

Dr Dracula has issued a correction as of 06:51 on May 18, 2016

semper wifi
Oct 31, 2007
MODS wheres my tower???

Bernice Anders
Feb 26, 2016

by zen death robot

some random establishment stooge posted:

“Finding ways for our disaffected and motivated GOP peers to coordinate with Democrats to help defeat Trump strikes me as something this group could potentially help with,” wrote another. “We could perhaps build some loose networks, hold a couple of dinners etc., and maybe try co-authoring some op-eds etc.”

drat wrap it guys. Trump's been stumped.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Republicans had a deep bench this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg1wcS8TeW0

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
I can't remember a candidate backing into a nomination like Hillary has. Dems have buyer's remorse. #TrumpTrain2016

On a side note, I saw an old lady wearing the hat yesterday. I rolled my window down and gave her the patented thumbs up. My only regret is I didn't have the hat on (it's in the mail).

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
I got a knock-off hat weeks ago but finally got the real thing once I saw that they also had baby onesies on there. Now people gonna know that I donated $2700 to Bernie and also $42 to TRUMP.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

TRUMP!

:toxx:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

lol thanks for the trump tower boosted!

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
Our ranks are swelling. WE THE PEOPLE are unstumpable.

Together, we will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Dr Dracula posted:

RIP Lemmy

edit: it was weak to reference a Canadian pop punk band before saying that so here is a good song (even though metallica covered it)

New Kids On the Block had a bunch of hits / Hillary makes me sick

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Boosted_C5 posted:

Our ranks are swelling. WE THE PEOPLE are unstumpable.

Together, we will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

This will definitely be a better toxx thread than hillary's.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
dunno if trump's going to win, but i'm more than willing to risk my account for the chance to chill in this luxurious thread for the next 6 months

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

I swear by God this sacred oath:

That I shall render unconditional obedience to Donald Trump
Leader of the American Nation and people,
Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces,

And that I shall at all times be ready, as a brave poster,
to give my account for this oath...

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Immortan posted:

I swear by God this sacred oath:

That I shall render unconditional obedience to Donald Trump
Leader of the American Nation and people,
Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces,

And that I shall at all times be ready, as a brave poster,
to give my account for this oath...

nice sentiment but ultimately a meaningless pledge. If this election has proven one thing it's that God is dead

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

nice sentiment but ultimately a meaningless pledge. If this election has proven one thing it's that God is dead

Trump is God. And tremendous.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

EngineerSean posted:

I got a knock-off hat weeks ago but finally got the real thing once I saw that they also had baby onesies on there. Now people gonna know that I donated $2700 to Bernie and also $42 to TRUMP.

this is the only press photo I could find of me Wearing The Hat (also a knock-off) at the rally I went to. (i really need to finish reaction posting in that thread. i've been putting it off since I'm lazy and my marxist liberal education takes up all my free time)

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

No Mans Land 4 posted:

I have a LG-A341 if anyone knows how to fix them

If youre so poor maybe you should get an Obamaphone?

http://www.obamaphone.com/obama-phone-eligibility

Wall Is Life
Sep 29, 2015

#NoBanNoWall
What did everyone think of the Megyn Kelly interview? I thought Trump came off as very calm and it will help him with women on the path to MAGA

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i am waiting in line for theater tickets, smack dab in the middle of manhattan and writing a joke address to a fake trotskyist international, which is a sentence i never thought i'd be writing. this kind of worked out well, though. gives me something to do during the wait

R. Guyovich has issued a correction as of 18:37 on May 18, 2016

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Homework Explainer posted:

i am waiting in line for theater tickets, smack dab in the middle of manhattan and writing a joke address to a fake trotskyist international, which is a sentence i never thought i'd be writing. this kind of worked out well, though. gives me something to do during the wait

now you need to post it

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Coming Soon.

iustorum_anime
Apr 4, 2016

L-Boned posted:

On a side note, I saw an old lady wearing the hat yesterday. I rolled my window down and gave her the patented thumbs up. My only regret is I didn't have the hat on (it's in the mail).

My favorite part of the hat is giving the thumbs-up to other people wearing the hat. It's like being in a secret club.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Wall Is Life posted:

What did everyone think of the Megyn Kelly interview? I thought Trump came off as very calm and it will help him with women on the path to MAGA

You are so powerful.
are
so
powerful.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
Oh sweet thanks for the tower tag

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Do you guys ever think about how great it must be to be Donald Trump?
I think about it all the time.

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

FabioClone posted:

Do you guys ever think about how great it must be to be Donald Trump?
I think about it all the time.

Yeah, plus he's gonna make America EVEN GREATER THAN THAT

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3776559

Don We Now
Apr 18, 2005

For those of you who don't habla espanola, "El Poptart" is Spanish for.... The Poptart.

HAIL TRUMP

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
"The God-Emperor cannot fail. He can only be failed."

from Manual of Donald Trump by the Princess Ivanka

Darkman Fanpage has issued a correction as of 22:17 on May 18, 2016

Il Federale
Oct 10, 2012

semper wifi posted:

MODS wheres my tower???

yeah give me that tower please

in exchange i offer this picture

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

zen death robot posted:

He has passed the trial, and should be gifted the Trump Tower tag for his efforts

i politely decline

whenimmashoo
Jun 12, 2013

i politely decline

GET HIM OUTTA HERE

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

i politely decline

:chloe: one does not decline such a gift, my dude

BITCHTITS
Oct 22, 2003

Perry'd

i politely decline

get the loving pitchforks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeb!
Feb 3, 2016

My dad is the greatest man I've ever known and if you don't think so we can step outside.
I'm living proof that one can post here and refuse The Tower.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread