Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
The Wall will be big and beautiful. Even the Chinese will be envious of our wall-building capabilities. MWGA!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruegels Fuckbooks
Sep 14, 2004

Now, listen - I know the two of you are very different from each other in a lot of ways, but you have to understand that as far as Grandpa's concerned, you're both pieces of shit! Yeah. I can prove it mathematically.
gently caress yes, thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKH6PAoUuD0

Dr Dracula
Oct 30, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Grimey Drawer
let's make each page bigger and more luxurious than the last

IT'S THE POWER OF GOLD!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ftBtZU3K44

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I'm not willing to Toxx YET, but as we get closer to november odds are I will. I just want to insure he is going to be against hilldawg and bernie is out.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Microwaves Mom posted:

I'm not willing to Toxx YET, but as we get closer to november odds are I will. I just want to insure he is going to be against hilldawg and bernie is out.

too late mother fucker

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Microwaves Mom posted:

Sorry mate, but it's already too late. You've been Trumped.

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

Microwaves Mom posted:

You belong to us now.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Microwaves Mom posted:

Weak! Pathetic!

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

TRUMP :toxx:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Microwaves Mom posted:

oh yeah? :smugmrgw:

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Microwaves Mom posted:

Gotta read the fine print dog (or at least maybe give the OP a cursory glance before p-p-posting?).

By posting here you're now contractually obliged to serve trump for the next million years, across the entirety of this life and all your future reincarnations

Dr Dracula
Oct 30, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Grimey Drawer
:getin:

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

YOU GET A TOWER

YOU GET A TOWER

EVERYONE GETS A TOWER

OR A WALL

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

so loving future posted:

YOU GET A TOWER

YOU GET A TOWER

EVERYONE GETS A TOWER

OR A WALL

Yes please

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

looking forward to posting in this fine thread come election night. it's going to a good night.

and please give me a tower. I really would like a tower.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
who is that

is that the reporter that got manhandled

Edit: oh my god, that's microwaves mom, isn't it

loving lol dude

we're all the ghosts trapped here, and Megyn's blood is pouring out of the elevator doors

Trumps Baby Hands has issued a correction as of 17:34 on May 20, 2016

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

ORIGINAL GANGSTER posted:

looking forward to posting in this fine thread come election night. it's going to a good night.

if trump wins it'll basically be Boosted's revenge, 4 yrs in the making

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

who is that

is that the reporter that got manhandled

Edit: oh my god, that's microwaves mom, isn't it

loving lol dude

we're all the ghosts trapped here, and Megyn's blood is pouring out of the elevator doors

shameful

e: nice ninja edit

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

mike12345 posted:

shameful

e: nice ninja edit

I wrote "edit:" and left my shame mistake in, my integrity remains intact sir

Plus all white women look the same to me and that's not my fault

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
We're in a volcanooo. We're surrounded by liquid hot MAGA.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
Using the tired old car analogy of "who should be driving?", I believe the correct question is "who can get us over the hump?", to which the answer is obvious.

Even those that can be fired like a dog will bow and wear the hat.

good politics guy
May 17, 2016

by zen death robot
yeah the corrupt unlikable hillary clinton will be the one to finally stump trump for sure

Don We Now
Apr 18, 2005

For those of you who don't habla espanola, "El Poptart" is Spanish for.... The Poptart.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

my good friend

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Looks like a hater and/or loser to me

GET EM OUT, TAKE THEIR HATS

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

I would gladly take a tower. I will get an avatar if that helps.

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.

Dr Dracula posted:

The tower will give new meaning to your title. Also whenever I see your posts I'm reminded of the videos I posted earlier on this page.

Hell yes, fellow Trumptoxxer. I'm here to get people pumped the gently caress up to vote for Trump in November!

This is going to be the yuuuuuuuuuuuugest, most tremendous, most luxurious catastrophe the American people have ever seen! Boosted, I got your back, man. We're gonna make your wish come true!

TRUMP IS MY SHINY GOLDEN GOD

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Friends, I'm so happy. I just scored two tickets to see the next president of the United States in San Diego. It's going to be such a relaxing day; maybe take a brewery tour first, maybe hang out in Pacific Beach, then go to see the greatest orator of a generation speak.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Mayor Dave posted:

It's going to be such a relaxing day; maybe take a brewery tour first, maybe hang out in Pacific Beach, then go to see the greatest orator of a generation speak.

i can't believe you're going to get to see subcomandante marcos speak. lucky

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

if Trump came to talk in NYC I would be so happy. I would don the maga hat proudly that day I tell you.

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
MAGA hat arrives tomorrow. Will wear it all around to piss off the Cruzillas.

Dr Dracula
Oct 30, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Grimey Drawer
:smugdon:

The Smilodonald

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

The wall just got ten feet higher.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Give me a wall please, I'm toxxing for Trump.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I mean a tower

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

The Kingfish posted:

Give me a wall please, I'm toxxing for Trump.

build it, and they will come

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

This thread rules, but Maxxbot's posting in the Delusional Thread for Morons is probably going to be the best of the election.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Don We Now
Apr 18, 2005

For those of you who don't habla espanola, "El Poptart" is Spanish for.... The Poptart.

Jeb!? more like TRUMP! BITCH!!!

• Locked thread