Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Donald Kimball
Sep 2, 2011

PROUD FATHER OF THIS TURD ------>

I have the utmost faith in Trump to win the election, as well as faith in Hillary Clinton and the DNC to bumble their way to defeat the entire way. TRUMP!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bernice Anders
Feb 26, 2016

by zen death robot
Donald Trump is going to be president.

Stuffguyman
Jun 3, 2007

Give me Trump and give me death. :toxx:

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

lol gently caress yeah the chowder head wrestling man who can't hold onto a dollar with both hands is going to lead the free world. if this is true please ban me because i will literally drink until i die

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Chard posted:

i will literally drink until i die
:toxx:

semper wifi
Oct 31, 2007
:toxx: :toxx: :toxx:
trump gang tag please i am a primary toxx vet

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Chard posted:

lol gently caress yeah the chowder head wrestling man who can't hold onto a dollar with both hands is going to lead the free world. if this is true please ban me because i will literally drink until i die

We got our first live one, y'all

Small hands Drumpf LMFAO priceless

No Mans Land 2
May 2, 2016

by Shine
I :toxx: for Trump 2016, so it is written and so it shall be

Zohar
Jul 14, 2013

Good kitty
:toxx: :smugdon: :toxx:

*slams post button*

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Toxxing for the best timeline

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

NEVER! :argh:

funny way to spell
Nov 4, 2012
:toxx:

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
I'm all the people in the Hillary toxx thread that vote based on how much another candidate's supporters offend me

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
I'm all the people in the Hillary toxx thread confusing 'different kind of evil' with 'lesser of two evils'.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
I'm not in the Hillary toxx thread because I'm not a hater/loser

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Bernice Anders posted:

Donald Trump is going to be president.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Al! posted:

Literally everyone posting in the Trump thread is a horrific racist, sexist, homophobe and they finally can't um actually liberals are the real racists to this post and it drives them crazy

um actually liberals are the real racists

(Hi Al!)

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

zen death robot posted:

Don't do the cross-thread quoting stuff. Stick to your own or go balls deep.

The GE thread is for making GBS threads on each other directly if you don't wanna be weird and double-toxx.

Fine! Probably for the best. I don't want to end up reading NML responses in here to quotes from elsewhere for all eternity, after all

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

zen death robot posted:

Yeah this applies to both threads as well, I think they're better off as clubhouses where you gotta be willing to risk your account to post in imo.

imo doubletoxxers should be banned if they post in either thread after doubletoxxing and must only post in the 3rd party Jeb!ian wasteland

Just my opinion

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

zen death robot posted:

Probably a good idea. I kinda wanna keep these threads pure. Only the true believers should be posting.

And well me because I have to do the lovely moderation thing and I apologize for that.

It would be a good idea to make every Trump toxxer an IK in case of a win. Someone needs to take* of the forums transition, after all.

*take care, wow need to go to bed

mike12345 has issued a correction as of 23:30 on May 17, 2016

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

mike12345 posted:

It would be a good idea to make every Trump toxxer an IK in case of a win. Someone needs to take of the forums transition, after all.

Please don't do this. When every idiot is king, no idiot is truly king.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Donald J. Trump will be the 45th President of the United States of America.

E: I forgot the J.

R. Guyovich has issued a correction as of 23:57 on May 17, 2016

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

zen death robot posted:

Boosted_C5 is the Trump IK and I haven't regretted that decision yet.

~God Bless~

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

zen death robot posted:

Boosted_C5 is the Trump IK and I haven't regretted that decision yet.

The demthreaders who all went off about how awful he was gonna be got to eat their humble pie

And they better remember that each time they see a Tower

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Boosted. Give me a loving tower. Lets light this loving candle.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Where do I sign up for a tower?

I want a tower.

Tower.

TRUMP

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Oiled and Ready posted:

um actually liberals are the real racists

(Hi Al!)

that hurts me :(

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Oiled and Ready posted:

We got our first live one, y'all

Small hands Drumpf LMFAO priceless

Haha welp looks like drunk me decided to post the heck out of some dumb things last night. I am strong and unafraid though so no weasling, but let it be known that the only dumb fuckers more boneheaded than me are Trump voters. peace

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
trump better loving win or im moving to mars

Dr Dracula
Oct 30, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/732729619061821440

BITCHTITS
Oct 22, 2003

Perry'd

My first Toxx...I feel giddy :bernin:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

wait, ur toxxing for trump? i thought u hated america

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
Most of the states Hillary won in the primary, she will lose in the GE. Probably not a good sign for her that Ol' Man Winter is neck and neck with her in Kentucky.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Baloogan posted:

wait, ur toxxing for trump? i thought u hated america

i love america but i also love maga towers. i got in on the ground floor so it's coming to me soon :smug:

Il Federale
Oct 10, 2012

There is only one way this election will end...

BITCHTITS posted:

I can imagine Trump walking into the oval office after his inauguration speech, still high on telling Obama that he's fired.

He sits down to a stack 3 feet high of bills, amendments, and reports he must read and sign off on. His new secretary gives him his to-do list for the week, filled with meet and greets and meetings about meetings about meetings. No time for Trump to shower in the spotlight as he has done for the entire election season.

1 year in I can imagine him looking bored at every public event, constantly playing with his YUGE hands when he's supposed to be paying attention and trying to spin his pen with two fingers during national security briefs.

:toxx: for Donald J. Trump as the next President of the United States of America.

give me a tower plz

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

jeb vs hillary, mark it dude

lmao you guys know its like mathematically impossible for trump to win right

just look at the electoral map lol

trump is a clown

beginning of the end etc

WELCOME TO THE TRUMPENREICH

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

i'm gay

FOR TRUMP

AND AMERIICA

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

so loving future posted:

i'm gay

FOR TRUMP

AND AMERIICA

works both ways imho

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i feel the need to clarify that though i believe trump's ascendancy and eventual victory the logical next step in america's foundational ideology — white supremacy — it does not mean i like it. I toxx because it's definitely going to happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Mans Land 4
May 2, 2016

by zen death robot
confiscate his coat!!!

• Locked thread